• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Abygaelle

1. Abygaelle

Lady Abygaelle's Shop.

Mienfoo sold 120k to Kronobr Tangela Modeste HA sold 175K to Tagliati
  2. Abygaelle

Brainstorming the idea of a player driven "PvP Council" within PRO

Hi, I think its really hard to create a PvP council How are council members picked? How long can they stay on the council? I think 6 month is good What are the requirements? Get any sanction for cheat/boosting/Guild boosting/Use ban Poke or forbidden moove/abilities, then any sanction with...
  3. Abygaelle

Easter Event Feedback

If you could improve one facet of the event, what would it be? Change the system of mini league. That you can come with a lvl 25 max. let player come with their lvl for farm. Little league should be in a tower liek the kanto elite 4. Requirement is get a team lvl 30. Cause actually stay block...
  4. Abygaelle

Lady Abygaelle's Shop.

bummp
  5. Abygaelle

Lady Abygaelle's Shop.

bump
  6. Abygaelle

Eastern VANILLA togepi.

yes each time you get an offer, you have to put the screenshot here.
  7. Abygaelle

Eastern VANILLA togepi.

Screenshot, if you don't have no one will bid on it
  8. Abygaelle

End Easter Collection

Hello I'm searching actually some poke event to close my easter event Larvesta easter x 1 Munchlax Easter x 1 Togepi vanilla ( White ) x 1 Togepi Cotton Candy ( Blue ) x 2 Togepi Caramel ( Light Brown ) x 2 Contact me in game Abygaelle or send me a PM on forum, i will answer. See you and thx
  9. Abygaelle

No event poke

It is only RNG i farm since the event start around 30h for get my 1st exeggcute event. A friend come and farm 3h and get Exeggcute and Munchlax event It is only luck or not. But 8h to farm its really nothing
  10. Abygaelle

Lady Abygaelle's Shop.

thx bro