• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Alechan

1. A

Bug Catching Contest Event

Discord tag: alechan#3464 Server: silver
  2. A

Discord tag: alechan#3464 Server: silver
  3. A

Discord tag: Alechan#3464 Server: silver
  4. A

Sell Epic Snivy h.a. (Serperior) HP Ground

Ok, Snivy sold to Lifeguard2018 - CLOSE THE AUCTION
  5. A

UP - Release insta price : 5m
  6. A

1. I reserve my right to cancel the auction if the offer is low ( unless the deal is agreed by both sides) 2. Fake offer will be reported 3. Start Bid 1,5m (There isn't a insta for the moment) 4. Time to close the auction 1 week (End in the next Saturday). EDIT I release insta price to sell: 5m
  7. A

Easter Togepi Hunting Event!

Username: Alechan Server: Blue before after What Pokemon do you think needs an Easter form? Munchlax, Pichu and Exeggcute
  8. A

Gastbusters Guild Shop

UP :Angel:
  9. A

I lost a Pokemon <<

ok I appreciate the answers :Grin: I forgot to say that you can close the post
  10. A

I lost a Pokemon <<

I checked it all individually and also using box "pikachu" as a keyword but not among those present .. now I think it's lost forever << .. It will not be a good day because I am very disappointed but that's okay, thank you for everything :Frown:
  11. A

I lost a Pokemon <<

Hello, when there was the xmas event, I was able to get a pikachu xmas (with stat really scarce), immediately after the upgrade to PRO version of Pikachu I stopped playing. To date I logged in I can not find my pokemon .. probably I deleted it by mistake but I do not really remember and then I...
  12. A

Team Blue Daycare :3 (Kanto,Johto, Hoenn)

newplayer92 and nerftv i finished your pokemons, contact me. :Angel:
  13. A

.:END JOB:. timbur atk 252, hp 252, 6 def 13l4ck deino sptatk 252, spd 252. 6spdef 13l4ck rhydon random (lv 90) toffeeman numel def 252, hp 252, 4 spatk dadyow no screen larvitar atk 252, hp 252, 6 def 13l4ck senasel atk 252, spd...
  14. A

13l4ck i finished your pokemon :) contact me when u go online :Angel: Done :Cool: