• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by BLUE1234567

1. B

Silver Server Team Plasma Recruiting (Blue Server)

I want to join your guild. username(in game):Blue1234567 hours:97+ completed kanto and johto. my discord tag:Blue1234567#1513. please I want to join you.
  2. B

Looking for a guild of age 18-

I,am Looking for a guild blue server with friendly mates . hours:95+ favourite poke:Dragonite and kyogre badges:8kanto 8johto 6hoenn I am avalable on discord my tag on discord:Blue1234567#1513
  3. B

Looking for a guild of 18-

I,am Looking for a guild blue server with friendly mates . hours:95+ favourite poke:Dragonite and kyogre badges:8kanto 8johto 6hoenn I am avalable on discord my tag on discord:Blue1234567#1513
  4. B

Reality recruiting-{Blue Server}-{Active family members wanted}

Hello my player name is Blue1234567(in the game),my favorate pokemon is dragonite and kyogre,you can make me one of you because I am a experienced pokemon gamer and I have played more than 45 pokemon games ,playing time 86+,badges 22(completed johto and kanto hoenn 5badges)and I can be active in...
  5. B

Please tell me

If we increase our computer ram by our own is it illigal? And how to increase ram if it is not illigal ?
  6. B

Looking for a new made guild in blue server

I want to join a guild not to advitise for one
  7. B

Please I need a guild any guild but no dirty words again and again
  8. B

Hello my name in revolution is Blue1234567 and I am looking for a new made guild with at least 5 members. adout me:- playing time:80hours favourite pokemon:Dragonite Goal: to be the best water and dragon master my position: I have defeated johto elite 4 anything more if you want to know just...
  9. B

Hello my name in revolution is Blue1234567 and I am looking for a new made guild with at least 5 members. adout me:- playing time:80hours favourite pokemon:Dragonite Goal: to be the best water and dragon master my position: I have defeated johto elite 4 anything more if you want to know just...
  10. B

Gold Server Origin Guild [Recruiting] Silver and Gold!

Re: Origin guild (Blue and Red server) recruiting active players! <r><E>:Grin:</E> Ign:ARNAV<br/> BLUE <br/> hours played-74<br/> favorate pokemon -Dragonite because it is no.1 dragon type and is extremely strong<br/> i am able to visit your discord server.<br/> you can accept me...
  11. B

Gold Server Origin Guild [Recruiting] Silver and Gold!

Re: Origin guild (Blue and Red server) recruiting active players! <t>Ign:ARNAV<br/> BLUE <br/> hours played-74<br/> favorate pokemon -Dragonite because it is no.1 dragon type and is extremely strong<br/> i am able to visit your discord server.<br/> you can accept me because I am a...
  12. B

looking for a guild please join me

I am looking for a good guild I have playing time 40+ , kanto region completed and I have defeated jhoto elite 4 please make me one of you :Frown: :thanks:
  13. B

Need active guild . please join me (blue server)

please join me in a guild :Frown: I have playing time 40+ and kanto region completed jhoto have 8 badges having discord but learning to use it :thanks: I hope to get a guild soon :Angel:
  14. B

TeamPremium | Blue Server

I like to join your guild because I want to make more friends and sometimes ask for help in the story .my playing time is more than 48 hrs ,kanto region completed , favorate pokemons are dragonite and kyogre . :Smile: please make me one of you :Grin: :Shy: