• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Darksun20

1. Darksun20

WIP Community made Guide for Dig spot rework

Honedge also spawns Mt. Moon 1f southwest not just northeast Hippopotas spawns in Slowpoke Well basement on the right side. Phanpy Route 210 North Really wish the digspot guide here or on the wiki would get updated, hate having to go in blind unsure what sync to have in first party.
  2. Darksun20

WIP Headbutt Spawns! *Alphabetical & by places* ALL Regions Updated! 07.05.2019

(Ignore this wrong thread xD) Honedge also spawns Mt. Moon 1f southwest not just northeast Hippopotas spawns in Slowpoke Well basement on the right side. Really wish the digspot guide here or on the wiki would get updated, hate having to go in blind unsure what sync to have in first party.
  3. Darksun20

It is time to hang up my hat

So long story short I just don't have the time to play games anymore due to my newly appointed manager position, so I am leaving PRO. It's been a year long run and this game is I gotta say the best time I've ever had playing with a Pokemon game, everybody that has worked on this game are...
  4. Darksun20

wts GODLY LUCARIO ADA ( SOLD )

Start what's the time on it and insta?
  5. Darksun20

Epic Aerodactyl 25+ IV (Price reduced)

Start 1.5m insta 2.5m Auction ends 4 days after first bid -Minimum bid increment of 200k -Accepting CC as payment
  6. Darksun20

Legendary Pokemon on PvP

I'm not sure if those above me are being sarcastic or they genuinely agree, but either way I do not agree with this. And here are my reasons why: 1. The bst 600 and below legendaries are on par with pseudo legendaries. With that do you also believe pseudo legendaries should not be in PvP? 2...
  7. Darksun20

WIP Halloween Headbutt - Pokémon & Item Spawns

You forgot to add Rustboro to the new headbutt Halloween spawns.
  8. Darksun20

All Servers Game Error?

Both servers are down due to updates for the new client, there is no ETA when the servers will be up again. It would be wise to check up on PRO's discord server for announcements and server stability to avoid further confusion like this.
  9. Darksun20

--Monster PVP pokes --

Start Staraptor
  10. Darksun20

Darksun's shop of PvP/boss mons

Vaporeon sold insta price, Rapidash added