• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Dubllex

1. Dubllex

Wts shiny floatzel pvpable

@Larfleeze or other tmod could do the trade?
  2. Dubllex

Any tech savvy people that can help with installing and running the client with wine?

It worked?! I'm glad to have helped :) Just a few warnings, like the game is not running natively on the system can ocorror some bugs, like the keyboard stop working in the game while giving the alt + tab but it is not something that interferes so much in the fun. Just a warning, disable the...
  3. Dubllex

Any tech savvy people that can help with installing and running the client with wine?

Try copying and pasting the command in the terminal, if you have already done just ignore and go to the next step
  4. Dubllex

Hello Sir, you are using Ubuntu 16.04 right? Please follow steps running the commands below in the terminal If your system is 64 bit, enable 32 bit architecture (if you haven't already): sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386 Download and add the repository key: wget -nc...
  5. Dubllex

Resolved PRO on Ubuntu

I'm glad to know that it worke Have a good time!
  6. Dubllex

Resolved PRO on Ubuntu

Hello Evotis If your system is 64 bit, enable 32 bit architecture, open terminal and execcute following commands sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386 Download and add the repository key wget -nc https://dl.winehq.org/wine-builds/winehq.key sudo apt-key add winehq.key Add the...
  7. Dubllex

All Servers Linux Client

Hello, is there any plans to re-launch the game client for the Linux system? It's horrible to use Wine to play.
  8. Dubllex

Dubllex's Shop - 11/04/2019

Sassy tyranitar sold
  9. Dubllex

Meganium, Toxicroak and Tangrowth sold in game
  10. Dubllex

modest aurorus sold
  11. Dubllex

Tyrantrum and bold Togekiss sold