• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Fjabio

1. Fjabio

hi lf guild

Which server Nobody knows where u r from and for what kind of guild ur lookin at (international / special language, pvp) How old are you what are ur goals on pro etc. That would help u to find a guild and ur in the wrong sub forum
  2. Fjabio

Returning trainer

Welcome and good luck for ur journey
  3. Fjabio

Silver Server Eternity Guild recruiting!

Bump *--* still free spots come and join us! ^^
  4. Fjabio

Silver Server Looking for a pvp guild

Hey First I want introduce myself My name is FjAbio and im the Leader of eternity guild. We are an international guild on silver server. We are currently looking for active member ingame and on discord. I want to ask u if you want to join us? Of course if ur guildless atm and on silver server...
  5. Fjabio

Showdown tournament

we will start with the 3rd showdown tournament next weekend (start is the 5th of may! The tournament is for beginners, veterans and for silver server only due to the pricepool U have 3 days for every round to play. If you have friends they arent in our guild and want to participate let me know...
  6. Fjabio

Silver Server 20m giveaway winners

FjAbio. Sorry to see you leave. Hope to see you around on discord. Farewell ^^
  7. Fjabio

Silver Server 20m giveaway winners

Bro pls dont tell me u quit the game?! :p
  8. Fjabio

Silver Server Eternity Guild recruiting!

Add me on discord ^^ FjAbio#6079
  9. Fjabio

50.000 Discord Giveaway

Ingame-name: FjAbio Discord Tag: FjAbio#6079 Server:Silver How often do you use Discord?everyday What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? More benefits that more people will be online
  10. Fjabio

All Servers Discord Frames!

Nice ^^
  11. Fjabio

Silver Server Hey - LFG!

Hey First I want introduce myself My name is FjAbio and im the leader of eternity guild. We are an international guild on silver server. We are currently looking for cool and friendly member ingame and on discord. U seem a good person and I want to ask u if you want to join us? Of course if ur...
  12. Fjabio

Looking for a small active and friendly guild - Silver Server

If youre still lookimg for a guild let me know