• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by GengarLv100

1. GengarLv100

1. Voting in regards to our PvP Rules: "Do we allow Elemental Gems such as Flying Gem, Electric Gem and co. in Ranked PvP?"

Username: GengarLv100 Server: Silver Season you were Top25/Screenshot of your current rating: 2 months ago Your voting: Yes Your reasoning: Nothing else to add that hasn't been said.
  2. GengarLv100

Silver Server [CHAOS]Tournament

nair [exercise] me quick:EeveeShy: best is joo but right after it's you well mama also let's say ur 3rd xaxaxa
  3. GengarLv100

My wishlist

bump
  4. GengarLv100

My wishlist

bump
  5. GengarLv100

PRO's PvP inconsistencies in regards to move/ability combinations

Bro, you're the one misunderstanding my post. This is not about banning 1 thing. I gave an example to clarify PRO has his own metagame, based on what is coded or not. It makes 0 sense to look anywhere for knowing what to ban, which is the whole point of my message. Please read again carefully.
  6. GengarLv100

Manaphy in ranked PVP

This is how we adapt. If they go dirty, we go dirty. Awesome metagame.
  7. GengarLv100

My wishlist

sorry man need 31 speed :( but tyvm for your post @SchmittyT9 bump
  8. GengarLv100

Brainstorming the idea of a player driven "PvP Council" within PRO

After all this said, wanted to bring a bit different POV. We've been said that Mods are not baised anymore (sorry for saying the forbidden word). If that's true, why such a fear to make a fair and healthy Council? You can also apply your "teaching techniques", do a test for some weeks or...
  9. GengarLv100

PRO's Moderation Discussion

Hi, thank you to elty and akalli for bringing such arguments. I joined PRO 3 years ago, nothing of this was contemplated. Before stating any personal opinion, it is a FACT that a good amount of players we disagree on how the game we love has evolved. That's already a point and I would be really...
  10. GengarLv100

21st Ladder Tournament

Player name: OneTrickGengar Showdown name: PepeBowie Server: Silver Rank on ladder: 10
  11. GengarLv100

My wishlist

bump
  12. GengarLv100

Wtb froakie

In a nation with an entrenched bill of rights or a written constitution, ex post facto legislation may be prohibited.
  13. GengarLv100

Wts good timid porygon-z

well you don't give a price on a non epic wrong abi porygonZ wich is already hard to price check. at least don't get mad when people offers lol
  14. GengarLv100

My wishlist

bought conkeldurr, added aerodactyl