• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Kimap

1. Kimap

Gold Server Ascendants [GOLD SERVER] - Recruiting Officers and Members

OwO Join join go go
  2. Kimap

50.000 Discord Giveaway

IGN: Kimap DISCORD TAG: @Kimap#0157 SERVER: Silver How often do I use discord: always Suggestions: Keep the good work!
  3. Kimap

PRO Award 2018

PLAYER CATEGORY Smartest: Eternum Friendliest: Magnusx Funniest: Jhanpaul Coolest: Eobard Comeback Player of the Year: Eobard Most Talkative: Kimap Most Trustworthy: Kimap Most Helpful: Baneado12 Most Missed: Iceblade20016 Most Influential: Kimap Most Intriguing: jualanas Most Experienced...
  4. Kimap

giving away stuff

Count me ^^
  5. Kimap

Giving away ladder tournament reward [Epic Gible]

Hey hey awesome gible e.e want it! Count me in n.n
  6. Kimap

Fashion Show Contest!

IGN: Kimap Discord Tag: Kimap#0157 Server: Silver COOL :CharYay: FUNNY :SquirtleSquad: UGLY :SnivyBad:
  7. Kimap

Silver Server Rampage Guild [Es]

Bueno cuando decidas venir a silver Contáctanos!!
  8. Kimap

Silver Server Rampage Guild [Es]

Hello players!! Hola Jugadores!! We are Rampage!! A guild who born thanks to the fact of looking for a friendly and playfull environment, of course with challenges among pals. Somos Rampage!! Una guild que nació gracias a la idea de buscar un ambiente amistoso y con buena jugabilidad, claro con...
  9. Kimap

Evolution & Deleveling Request Megathread

Hello! One of my friends forgot to evolve a bunnelby, hope you can help to delevel it. Usser: Farina Server: Silver
  10. Kimap

PRO Metronome Tournament

mistake wrong account
  11. Kimap

PRO Metronome Tournament

Want to sign in. Nick PRO: Dehirry Nick Showdown: Dehirry
  12. Kimap

PRO Metronome Tournament

In showdown and in PRO my username is Kimap
  13. Kimap

The same problem here

I still don't have a way to the merge the message of validation stills appearing telling me that my authentification is required.