• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Necro

1. Necro

Annual Summer PvP Tournament 2019

gl all
  2. Necro

Necro's Pokemon Shop ~

Welcome to my Shop (; ~ I will try to have all kinds of Pokemon, trained or untrained! I do have set prices but feel free to PM for any reason. See ya :p Discord Necro#8818 or Join My Discord <-- Gyarados Shop Story Related Pokemon // Decent Pvp I will try and update every week!
  3. Necro

Farewell friends

aw noo, thanks for being a friend since red blue and gold days. you've always been nice to me and my guildmates at the time and was always so positive. you're an amazing person and will do great things in life. enjoy it all. (:
  4. Necro

Necro's All Coded OU Tournament, Join Now!

Welcome to Necro's All Coded OU Tournament Hosted by Necro On: P O K E M O N S H O W D O W N https://play.pokemonshowdown.com/ I've decided to host another tournament and from the poll I posted a month ago, people wanted to do a OU Tournament. It will be PRO Rules but I'm allowing...
  5. Necro

[2019] Easter Pokemon

It's mainly for looks and for peoples collection
  6. Necro

[2019] Easter Pokemon

That is currently not in game as of right now
  7. Necro

[2019] Easter Pokemon

Welcome back for Easter 2019. Here are all the forms that are obtainable this year! Azurill Family Exeggcute Family Feebas Family Kangaskhan Munchlax Family Larvesta Family Togepi Family with Mutiple Forms Check your Pokedex or Reborn bot in PRO Discord to know their locations! Chance: 1/550...
  8. Necro

hoenn, mt pyre to time magma hideout

this isnt the place to post this lol, you would have to post this under general support area o.o
  9. Necro

Resolved unable to login gold server

If you're having login issues, It means the server was down at that time but If you have issues still then try resetting your password https://pokemonrevolution.net/forgot-password
  10. Necro

Drought icon not appearing in trainer battles

It seemed to be working properly in wild battles and PVP battles. Maybe it's slightly bugged for PvE
  11. Necro

Resolved password

the Dashboard, Website, & Password reset isnt working right now and no eta on when it will be fixed, stated by Shinohara. They will announce in the PRO Discord on any update about it (:
  12. Necro

poke problem

if that marill was tradeable then that means it was caught in either johto or kanto because if it was caught in hoenn then he couldnt accept the trade. that individual would have to beat johto to unlock the pokemon that were caught in kanto or johto for you to get your marill back.
  13. Necro

i want to play selver sarver

you would have to wait for the thread of account transfer to open, which i have no idea when or start over on silver server :/
  14. Necro

[2019] Valentines Event Spawns

i found one but didnt get any effects :c