• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Outlaw609

1. O

Event Blaziken!

Then why would you not close/edit the post? You should really stay on top of these things
  2. O

Event Blaziken!

begin 2m
  3. O

My Birthday Event

I'm a bit late, but happy birthday belz :)
  4. O

Event Blaziken!

Do you still want to sell?
  5. O

end of auction , pl closed this topic

No worries I understand. I have my tablet and could login now, but the keyboard gives me problems popping up in game sometimes, which during a trade is a real pain. So if you try to trade with me and I don't put in the money amount, that would be why. I have a laptop at home I can use to do the...
  6. O

I have to leave for work right now. I'll have to do the trade with you later on I guess
  7. O

It is now the time of the auctions end. I am in game, but you arent. So what's going on?
  8. O

I would like to bid 4.5m Thank y
  9. O

Wtb shiny scyther

Looking to buy a shiny scyther. Reply with link and offer please :)
  10. O

My Summer-Autumn themed Vileplume family

Don't know if you can make vileplume a mushroom since it doesn't get spore, but I like your idea!
  11. O

Easter Event Feedback

To the staff: the event is awesome, keep up the good work! To the folks complaining about 1/550 event skins: they're supposed to be rare! If your luck isn't there, save up money and buy them. You really want every event mon to be easy like 1/20? Then they're all less valuble. Stop whining, please!
  12. O

Detective Pikachu Sprite

They should wait a bit though, as there are two events going right now already. Love the idea though!
  13. O

[2019] Valentines Event Spawns

I can confirm xmas snow animation for valentine spearow