• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Shamac's latest activity

• Shamac
    Shamac replied to the thread Farewell friends.
    i made an oopsie and posted twice
  • Shamac
    Shamac reacted to Agresivity's post in the thread Farewell friends with Like Like.
    We will miss you Sugar (mommy) you will have a sit with us if you decide to comeback, and always you need something you know where to go...
  • Shamac
    Shamac reacted to Xaiyah's post in the thread Farewell friends with Like Like.
    I know we didn't talk for a while..but you were like one of the nicest people and people I could trust here at the start of RUK already...
  • Shamac
    Shamac reacted to Enoch's post in the thread Farewell friends with Like Like.
    Aw, as I said in discord even though I'm not in the team anymore but it feels like something is missing there now that you have left :(...
  • Shamac
    Shamac reacted to Touka's post in the thread Farewell friends with Like Like.
    Sha Family ♥ Sugar best waifu♥ My Partner in crime♥ Tacos♥ CC>MOD♥ APO SUX♥ Mac loli♥ APO SUX VOL 2.0♥ Rider buddy♥ Server down at 3 am...
  • Shamac
    Shamac reacted to Shaui's post in the thread Farewell friends with Like Like.
    Thanks for everything. I remember when I first found this game I was going through something extremely heavy. This wonderful community...
  • Shamac
    Shamac replied to the thread Farewell friends.
    Hello, back around 3 years ago there when your adventure started. Little did we know how it would turn out to be such a wild ride it was...