• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Shamac

1. Shamac

Farewell friends

i made an oopsie and posted twice
  2. Shamac

Farewell friends

Hello, back around 3 years ago there when your adventure started. Little did we know how it would turn out to be such a wild ride it was about to be. From all the memes, cases, joy, annoyances, you've always been a great company, if not the best, and although I've left a year ago from PRO, I...
  3. Shamac

Update Logs

Several Spawn Changes Added water spawns in Route 205. Removed MS exclusiveness of Buneary in Eterna Forest. Cubchoo levels were decreased in Route 216 to meet with Mt. Coronet Summit. Berry Forest pokemon levels were balanced. Added Petilil there. Riolu added in Route 203 as MS spawn...
  4. Shamac

Yellow Server Coins on blue server (SOLVED)

Yes, we can. And with this being said, I moved the coins to your account in Yellow Server. Have a great week.
  5. Shamac

Name Change and Account Reset

. . ★ Hello everyone, and wish you are having a delightful weekend! We will make renaming and resetting accounts possible for those who want it, but only if they meet certain requirements (listed below). The Renaming/Resetting topic is closed since Monday the 3rd of September 2018 ...
  6. Shamac

Update Logs

New feature to moderate PvP infraction was implemented - PvP ban. Punishment Policy updated accordingly.
  7. Shamac

Update Logs

From this moment onwards there is now a PvP ban feature. So we will change punishments for PvP infractions from this moment onwards. Punishments given prior to this date will not be changed until appeal. We will revise our Punishment Policy and update it accordingly. Later on this week...
  8. Shamac

Blue Server De-Level help? [SOLVED]

Should be fixed now. Please me more careful next time and have fun playing ^^ Have a happy weekend!
  9. Shamac

Update Logs

Added spawns in Route 49 - Available after next server reboot/crash.
  10. Shamac

Well, this is it for Shamac :)

This has been proclastinated cus for one, I try to avoid the forums, theres too many memories over here (but this you already know this). Another thing is that I really am clueless on what to say, honestly its so hard to write something without referencing so many cool, but private moments, you...
  11. Shamac

Thank you for the kind words. Now we have more time to play even, I still remember u being a great Black Absol Mount fan :P
  12. Shamac

THIS IS A FIRST WITHOUT A WOT; THANK YOU <3333333
  13. Shamac

It's awfully unfair what happened in the past to you. You deserve to be a staff even if sometimes people does not take you properly. You are a great staff and great gif master. One of the proudest things that I can remember that I've done was insisting for you to be a staff member, which led to...
  14. Shamac

Oh crap I forgot whatsapp when I changed phone! CRAP CRAP CRAP! Also I don't tend to leave the totallity, I will play the game aswelll, and will give you my feedback if you guys want. And yeah, I love you man, you were and are one of my best friends! Now we can play together and hunt together...
  15. Shamac

NO PLS GOD NO