• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Shinsandshoes

1. S

50.000 Discord Giveaway

In-Game Name: Shinsandshoes Discord Tag: Malicelol#1717 Server: Gold How often do you use Discord? Every day What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord? Fix boss cooldown checker
  2. S

Bug Catching Contest Event

Discord user: malicelol#1717 Server: Gold Pokemon:
  3. S

WTS epic HA gyarados 100k S.O. 1 hour auction

1 Hour Bid starts at 100k Insta 1m Time end 2:08 CST
  4. S

HA Timid Chimchar Auction S.O. 50k 12 hours

Maybe there is something wrong but for me its been more than 12 hours. I went to sleep at 11:30 my time and it's a decent amount of time past that. The sale was already completed and I apologize to you both for a sloppy end to it. In the future I will try to keep better track of everything.
  5. S

Hey I believe that it the auction is now ended. You have won the auction
  6. S

Yeah, I'd be using it if it had blaze lol.
  7. S

It is started? 12 hours after the post was made it will end.
  8. S

Ended, Allsmell won. My OT Insta price 500k Only on forums as I'll be asleep for the majority of it and looking to do the trade sometime tomorrow. C.O. 75k Allsmell
  9. S

Bug Catching Contest Event

Discord: malicelol#1717 Server: Gold Screenshot
  10. S

WTB list of pokemon

Current Pokedollars - $210,000 I will accept evolutions of desired pokemon but it will deduct from offer! Pokemon: Larvitar Ability: Guts Nature: Adamant IVs(Minimum): 27/15/27/1/15/20 Pokemon: Beldum Ability: Clear Body Nature: Jolly IVs(Minimum): 27/15/27/1/15/20 Pokemon: Larvesta...