• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by Taskete

1. Taskete

Battle Tower Guide - Info/Bosses/Rewards/Strategy [UPDATED 12/23/2018]

yo , when i finish the trainer : "marco" at room number 7, the game bugged and made me battle him twice no escape, its sure that was a bug! unfortunately i didn't recorded it.
  2. Taskete

Finished ♦ New Pokemon Lending Feature | Complete Guide [Updated] ♦

so : 10. My friend changed the EV's, Moveset and evolved it, what can I do? The Pokemon returns the same way you gave it to him, so everything resets back! About that: i think you can evolve the owners pokemon , get the evolution DATA , and probably will be reset to pre-evo form , but i'm...
  3. Taskete

FAQ : How can i search rotom evolved forms at pc ? too smart for me
  4. Taskete

its not good for daycare sistem or ev train once the pokemon resets everything! 10. My friend changed the EV's, Moveset and evolved it, what can I do? The Pokemon returns the same way you gave it to him, so everything resets back!
  5. Taskete

Can i make an "pokemon album" at <trade zone> <pokemon shops> <Lending> now? just to start a lazy bussiness section ....
  6. Taskete

Staff Guides TMs & Move Tutors

ty! so rotom can learn from both forms teacher and tutor / but wash only from teacher appreciate !
  7. Taskete

yeah at first glance its a hidden information! XD
  8. Taskete

> The Smeargle Move Tutor was replaced by the Trick Tutor. Consequently, the Smeargle Move Tutor was removed from the game as it is no longer needed. latios can learn it now !
  9. Taskete

- rotom wash can't learn defog when alredy evolved / rotom can learn!
  10. Taskete

hi , how to teach rotom-wash defog please , the "tm" tutor at violet refuses to teach it. TY > the "tm" tutor got updated now its a tm tutor + move tutor for defog at violet school, but still refuses to teach rotom-wash defog.!
  11. Taskete

PVP Team Preview ! 1 hour Pool NOT FAIR. [LOCKED]

Hello , i would like to talk about this "team preview". #1 Why only one hour of pool? Regardless of my pvp rating , as a PRO player i would like to remember that only "1" (ONE) hour it not fair for all regions GMT, this seems rigged, why? no such transparency, make any public sistem...
  12. Taskete

Excavation sites revamped!

13. Taskete

6k discoverys for : horsea/kraby/tympole/alomomola/ and maybe binacle ? really? not worth... swap horsea/krabby for ducklett/corsola idk :) like xD
  14. Taskete

ive got a macho brace > shinystone > natural site!