• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Recent content by TrollDaddy

1. TrollDaddy

Resolved eliminé un pokemon por error!

Hello @DanteJCS , I recovered your Alakazam. In the future, please use our Restore Pokemon Megathread for situations like this. Have a great day! ~ TrollDaddy
  2. TrollDaddy

Resolved Ayuda con evolución!

Awesome! Continue to come to us when you have issues or concerns with the game. I will lock this thread as solved. ~ TrollDaddy
  3. TrollDaddy

Resolved Ayuda con evolución!

Saludos @DanteJCS , Actualmente hay un bug conocido que a veces prevé que los Pokémon evolucionen cuando alcanzan su felicidad maxima. Como solución temporal, permite que tu Riolu se debilite en una batalla salvaje (Equipar un Flame Orb, Black Sludge o un Toxic Orb facilita el proceso)...
  4. TrollDaddy

Resolved Boss hanna

I apologize for the delayed response. I see you made a post in the Bug Resolution Center, which was the more appropriate place for this issue. Glad to see it was resolved in a timely manner. Please continue to come to us with issues and concerns about the game. ~ TrollDaddy
  5. TrollDaddy

Resolved Disappeared 3 epic pokemon after lending

No disruption at all. Glad it was taken care of. Please continue to contact us if you have issues or concerns regarding the game. Have a great day! ~ TrollDaddy
  6. TrollDaddy

I read and responded before checking, my mistake. After asking, a developer has run a query to return all pokemon lost through the lending bug. There should be a Volcarona, Slowbro, and Klefki in the back of your PC. Could you please confirm? ~ TrollDaddy
  7. TrollDaddy

I appreciate your patience, @Zelkova. I will inquire to what is causing the delay. ~ TrollDaddy
  8. TrollDaddy

Resolved master ball desaparecida

Oi @brunor862 , Eu percebi que você iniciou a missão para capturar Heatran. Quando você começa a missão, um NPC chamado "Buck" guarda as suas Master Balls e Rare Candies. Assim que você derrotar o Commander Mars e o Heatran nível 99, você poderá falar com Buck de novo e ele lhe retornará suas...
  9. TrollDaddy

Resolved Boss hanna

I apologize, @YeRRoPaLosBarKo. We have attempted another fix. Could you please close your client, open again and check the Pokemon League in Hoenn for Hannah?
  10. TrollDaddy

Resolved Boss hanna

Could you please go to where Hanna was and take a screenshot of that area?
  11. TrollDaddy

Resolved Boss hanna

Hello @YeRRoPaLosBarKo , I have consulted with our Content Scripting team and they confirmed there was a visual bug with Hanna on your account. I want to extend our apologies for this inconvenience. The Content Scripting team has fixed the bug. If you close out of your game completely and...
  12. TrollDaddy

Resolved Forum problem

Hello @GeoMine , As @Allsmell has already correctly pointed out, our forums indeed do have troubles loading long blocks of posts. This is a known issue and the best I can give you as an honest apologize for the inconvenience while we explore solutions. In the meantime, if you are making posts...
  13. TrollDaddy

Gold Server Lost Raichu after Lend

I apologize for the late response, @Nimaro. No need to do anything at the moment, however, I will notify you if anything is needed. In the meantime, I apologize for the delay while developers look into a faster way of restoring all lost pokemon. ~ TrollDaddy
  14. TrollDaddy

We have not forgotten about this issue, @Zelkova. We apologize for the delay and thank you for the patience while developers look into a more efficient manner in returning these pokemon. ~ TrollDaddy
  15. TrollDaddy

Resolved Signature image uploading

I apologize for the delayed response, @XanthinaRose. Great question, I am curious as well. After talking with a Forum Admin, I learned PRO forums use Xenforo. Xenforo does not provide an option to allow you to upload images from your computer on signatures. I am not sure why Xenforo does not...