• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. GioAlv1

(closed) sold

2. GioAlv1

PRO's Moderation Discussion

Well, thanks shino for such an eloquent and thorough response. Sorry for the late reply but I didn’t notice you had replied until Madtrainer informed me and I wasn't home. I too am sorry because this will also be a long post. I want to preface this by saying that, like I said in my first...
  3. GioAlv1

Could I get a proper reply to my first comment? From actual staff.
  4. GioAlv1

Well I didn’t say the the word “never” once in my comment so your comment is a lie. What I did say was “That’s not to say that players don’t break rules and don’t deserve a mute/ban” In the example you gave, the app did the right thing and i agree with his action. People break rules that’s...
  5. GioAlv1

oof hopefully this isn’t a waste of time again. The rules now are just fine and everyone should be familiar with them. To begin with, the biggest problem imo is the quickness a mute is given and the inconsistency between all the mods. You might think that mods don’t insta mute, but they do or...
  6. GioAlv1

Silver Server New Guild

Hello! We're a new guild looking for active members. Our name is SilverNabs There are only 2 requirements to join: 1. Be active. 2. Have discord. You don't need to be a daily player but a few times a week counts as active. The Discord is for easy communication. Here is the link...
  7. GioAlv1

50.000 Discord Giveaway

In-Game Name: Gioalv1 Discord Tag: gio#0879 Server: Silver How often do you use Discord?: Seldomly What is one suggestion you have for PRO Discord?: None