• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. S

Excavation sites revamped!

What you think this is a huge improvement for? Though I appreciate the hard work, not sure it is a hard work or not since its only spawn changing........ BTW the two new site is good. At least something new but I do not think that can call as big improvement , own opinion though I
  2. S

Excavation sites revamped!

Yes obviously
  3. S

1 PvP coin for each winning is balance or not ?

Win get 2 while lose get 1 is the best. Do not know why there is a argue on this........... This is a win win situation man, at least you get something, everyone deserve it! No one like spent time then get nothing.
  4. S

Finished ♦ Vulcan Island walk-through [Mainquest|Bosses|Daily quest] (7/20/18) ♦

This mean that this event will be end on 14 August or no ETA yet
  5. S

Doctor Pokemon Quest [December 2017]

They really should remove the minus thing if we refuses to help as it need something like hard rock which hard to get
  6. S

Farewell

Is it because of the fail of implement IMG sevii island? Or the kalos poke?
  7. S

Finished ♦ [Free] Psyduck hat quest-line (7/20/18) [Quest is removed as of now]♦

Sort of unfair though , Ash hat is not tradable but this can
  8. S

how many pvp coins needed?

I haven't go to hoeen yet so anyone please tell me how many pvp coins is needed to buy a legendary mount such as zaptos?
  9. S

The reward of museum quest at Kanto

Anyone know what i can get if i give him all the fossils he want?
  10. S

Anyone can help?

PRO Username: Siong03 Have you looked at the FAQ to solve your issue?: Yes On which server issue happened: BLUE What have you done before the problem was there? Nothing What have you already tried to solve the problem? I had read the posts on forum and follow actually what they ask to do but...
  11. S

Cooldown of headbutt tree in love island

What is the cooldown times of tree in love island?
  12. S

Froakis??

We can catch froakie already??? Tell me also where can i catch it :Crazy: :Crazy: :Crazy:
  13. S

Is this allowable? its try to break current economy

I saw someone in blue server, buying ms with cheap price like 330k and then he sell it out at more than 400k, is this allowable? i dun know.... but what i know is this type of people is trying to break the economy....