• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. TrollDaddy

master ball desaparecida

Oi @brunor862 , Eu percebi que você iniciou a missão para capturar Heatran. Quando você começa a missão, um NPC chamado "Buck" guarda as suas Master Balls e Rare Candies. Assim que você derrotar o Commander Mars e o Heatran nível 99, você poderá falar com Buck de novo e ele lhe retornará suas...
  2. TrollDaddy

Boss hanna

I apologize, @YeRRoPaLosBarKo. We have attempted another fix. Could you please close your client, open again and check the Pokemon League in Hoenn for Hannah?
  3. TrollDaddy

Boss hanna

Could you please go to where Hanna was and take a screenshot of that area?
  4. TrollDaddy

Boss hanna

Hello @YeRRoPaLosBarKo , I have consulted with our Content Scripting team and they confirmed there was a visual bug with Hanna on your account. I want to extend our apologies for this inconvenience. The Content Scripting team has fixed the bug. If you close out of your game completely and...
  5. TrollDaddy

All Servers Forum problem

Hello @GeoMine , As @Allsmell has already correctly pointed out, our forums indeed do have troubles loading long blocks of posts. This is a known issue and the best I can give you as an honest apologize for the inconvenience while we explore solutions. In the meantime, if you are making posts...
  6. TrollDaddy

Gold Server Lost Raichu after Lend

I apologize for the late response, @Nimaro. No need to do anything at the moment, however, I will notify you if anything is needed. In the meantime, I apologize for the delay while developers look into a faster way of restoring all lost pokemon. ~ TrollDaddy
  7. TrollDaddy

Silver Server Disappeared 3 epic pokemon after lending

We have not forgotten about this issue, @Zelkova. We apologize for the delay and thank you for the patience while developers look into a more efficient manner in returning these pokemon. ~ TrollDaddy
  8. TrollDaddy

Resolved Signature image uploading

I apologize for the delayed response, @XanthinaRose. Great question, I am curious as well. After talking with a Forum Admin, I learned PRO forums use Xenforo. Xenforo does not provide an option to allow you to upload images from your computer on signatures. I am not sure why Xenforo does not...
  9. TrollDaddy

Lost money after update

@Obey , outside of the PvP bug which is now fixed, there has been no known bugs that cause users to lose money. Unfortunately with more additional proof or information, I can not help you recover lost pokedollars. I will leave this thread open in case a bug is reported or you have more...
  10. TrollDaddy

Lost money after update

Hello @Obey , Have you played any PvP matches since the update and this post? ~ TrollDaddy
  11. TrollDaddy

Silver Server Disappeared 3 epic pokemon after lending

Hello @Zelkova , I apologize for the inconvenience. Our developers were recently altered about this critical bug. Fortunately, they have already patched a fix and all pokemon lost this way are still recoverable. However, developers must recover each pokemon lost this way manually. Thank you for...
  12. TrollDaddy

@Nimaro , our Developers believe they have pinpointed the issue and fixed it. Your Raichu can be recovered. You and your girlfriend were not the only ones affected, unfortunately. Developers will have to manually recover all pokemon lost this way. It may take awhile before your Raichu is...
  13. TrollDaddy

Hello @Nimaro , This is extremely concerning to us, thank you for making the report. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded the situation to our Developers and will keep you updated as they look into what happened to your Raichu. ~ TrollDaddy
  14. TrollDaddy

Resolved Signature image uploading

Hello @XanthinaRose , It is sad to see TinyPic shutdown. Many well crafted guides on this forum used it. I am not entirely sure what you are asking, but I use imgur.com for my forum signature. Once I upload the picture, I right click (or Ctrl+click for macs) the picture and select "Copy Image...
  15. TrollDaddy

Void.cat download

I am sorry for the inconvenience. After consulting with our developers, it seems the issue lies with void.cat. Since you trying to use void.cat, I assume you are on a Windows operating system. Which version of Windows do you currently use? Are you downloading 64 or 32 bits? Which browser have...
  16. TrollDaddy

Void.cat download

Hello @JamEcono , Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The void.cat download is not working for me either, I will forward this issue to our developers. In the meanwhile, are you able to use the Mega or Mediafire download links? ~ TrollDaddy
  17. TrollDaddy

Hi i need help

Hello @Wolfman1010101 , Download the latest client from PRO CLIENT DOWNLOAD. If you have Windows, opening the client should automatically update. If not, delete all current versions of the files and redownload from the link provided. Let me know if you have issues or more questions. ~ TrollDaddy
  18. TrollDaddy

how can i get the entei bell

No worries, @Kalitin. We are always willing to help. Glad we were able to work out the missing piece on your quest. I will keep this thread open just in case if you have more issue getting the bell. Please continue to contact us if you have questions or concerns. ~ TrollDaddy
  19. TrollDaddy

@Kalitin Suicune's location has changed to above the waterfall in Tohjo Falls.
  20. TrollDaddy

@Kalitin I notice you have completed all regions, so clearly that is not an issue. This may be so, however, the tools I have access to tell me you have only battled two of them. Could you revisit these locations and take a screenshot to verify you can no longer see any of them. It is possible...