• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. Rider

Item Maniac

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ Hello everyone, I decided to do this guide since I have been seeing a lot of people doing questions around what nuggets and mushrooms serves and there wasn't a actual guide about it yet. This way I can also give back to the community and PRO! :RowletHeart: So...
  2. Rider

WTB ms

answer this post with your price
  3. Rider

WTB latios/latias mount

price: 150k but can go up
  4. Rider

wts timid fennekin

as said in the title, timid fennekin the cooldown is 36h from now. starting at: 500k instant will be added in around 8h or 16 depending of how the offers goes
  5. Rider

WTS shiny Tyrogue

As said in the title i want to sell this poke. He is a Kanto pokemon as shown above. Stats/Prof: The auction starts 24h after the 1st offer Price: 2m ENDED
  6. Rider

Selling most cute emolga in red server and has epic iv's too

As refered previously im selling the cuteface because i have already my cuteface and i might get jealous. The cooldown is 24h le status: <i></i> the instant will be added in 16h (if the sun wakes me up sooner ill add it sooner aswell) (i will clean the evs that she has) Starting point: 250k
  7. Rider

WTS epic impish ferrothorn, epic jolly aerodactyl+some others lvl100 ev trained pokes w/good stats

The following pokemons are for sale for the highest bidding/instant. If asked i dont mind changing the pokemon's moveset/ev as the buyer prefer. The time of the auction is 48 from the post released. Bidding start from: 1.5m Instant: 5m Bidding start from: 600k Instant: 1m Bidding start...
  8. Rider

WTS Togekiss lvl 100

i am avaiable to trade for other good pokes. coming back in 4h15min from work, ill sell to the best offer :) less than 100k i wont accept :/