• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. navneeth

Final THINGS for the PvP to be perfect [2]

Great thread you've made here my friend, big support from me.
  2. navneeth

PvP Shop (EPIC / Good Mons) [04/09] New Stock Added

Sorry, its already sold. Pm me in-game if you're online now.
  3. navneeth

PvP Shop (EPIC / Good Mons) [04/09] New Stock Added

Hit my pm's, we can talk about it.
  4. navneeth

PvP - Turn timer discussion

I totally agree with w/e Xylos wrote above. It takes time to decide what will be your next move, calculate the damage in critical turns etc. Reducing the timer would just put more pressure on you and you might end up pressing the wrong move while your opp is still thinking about a move and...
  5. navneeth

I lost my Money

You don't loose 90% when you black out during a wild battle, you just loose 5% of your total money which is 11k. Its strange that you lost 200k which is not possible Lol
  6. navneeth

Gold Server Regarding Auctions

As long as the auctioneer is fine with that, then no problem else its still considered as "Bidding without any intention to buy". Also it depends at what time you withdraw your bid, if its at the end where only few minutes or hours are left, then the situation can get more worse. On such...
  7. navneeth

Thanks for everything...

Donphan god will be missed. Good luck cob!!
  8. navneeth

Chroxler's 20+ ivs EPIC PvP Shop [Updated 12.08.19]

Do you accept 600k for bronzong?
  9. navneeth

h.a careful exca 31 spd : price check

should be around 1m-1m5
  10. navneeth

pvp ready h.a garchomp(sold)

Selling this h.a garchomp for 800k Ign : Navneeth
  11. navneeth

shiny modest pvp ready pelipper(sold)

Yea my bad, I forgot that the auction was only for 24h; all the time I thought i put 48h lol Turles wins the auction. Thanks for participating.
  12. navneeth

c.o 2 cc's + 100k by badhacker Not sure if this is the right time to mention the min bid raise since I forgot to mention it while starting the auction. So, the next bid rasie will be 100k; its fine if its not acceptable or something I can't do at this point of the auction.
  13. navneeth

cancelled

Please close the thread as I don't want to sell the mon anymore. Sorry for the trouble.
  14. navneeth

cancelled

Selling this hp fire ninja for 1m5 IGN : Navneeth
  15. navneeth

c.o 600k , don't miss the cool rain pvpable shiny :S
  16. navneeth

S.O : 600k Instant : 1m5 Auctions ends after 24h from the first bid. Good luck!!