• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. NamelessHero27

Wtb froakie

Need 2 froakie. Protean Nature modest mild or rash Ivs: decent spatak, rest can be trash
  2. NamelessHero27

Wts Epic Munchlax

Epic munchlax for sale. No "reserve the rigth to cancel" here. Min rise 50k No delete offer. Auction start after first offer i accept. Last 2 days. Bo: 950k Insta: 1.5 m
  3. NamelessHero27

NH27 Lending Shop

This shop will serve as lending service for pvp and story mode. Prices: 8k day for PVP poke, 5k day for story poke. Max lending days: 10. This is because you may want to change team or not use it anymore and if I do a 30 days lend the poke will last in a pc unused too much time. The order of...
  4. NamelessHero27

Shiny Nidoqueen Modest Sheer Force When - sold

leave an offer here. auction start when I accept first offer and last 24 hours. No "keep the rigth to refuse if I don't like the price" rule here. Insta 600k.
  5. NamelessHero27

Do Akatsuki Robe, Akatsuki Headband, UA Uniform, Turtle School Uniform, Snorlax Mounts

is an in game preview of those stuff available? Because pve shop doesn't allow you to see it like coins shop.
  6. NamelessHero27

WTB Drilbur

WTB Drilbur. Nature: Jolly Abi: Mold Breaker Atk: 25+ Spd: 30+ Def/Spdef/HP: 20+ show me with prices.
  7. NamelessHero27

RED AND BLUE SERVER - WTS Shiny Togekiss Modest Serene Grace, insta 5m

I want to sell this shiny to both server, because of the incoming merge. So, both Red and Blue players can offer. Just a warning: if you come to blue server, the trade will be made after the merge. DO NOT OFFER if you don't really want to buy it. I don't want any "I changed my mind" "I don't...
  8. NamelessHero27

WTS 2 Epic Poke (Rotom Wash - Ferrothorn) SOLD

Start: not yet BO: ??? Start: not yet BO: ??? Auction will start after the first good offer, will last 24 hours.
  9. NamelessHero27

WTS Epic HP Ice Timid Contrary Snivy

Epic Snivy. HP ICE. BO: 1,1m by Trugneo Insta: 2m END: 19:00 Euro Time 27/10 Only cash and coins (400k each coins capsule) accepted.
  10. NamelessHero27

WTS Shiny Ditto

Selling Best offer: 625k by STRATEGIST. End 22/10 - 13:00. Insta: 1m Auction will start after the first good offer and will last 48 hours. Please from now on at least 50k min increase.
  11. NamelessHero27

WTS Cofagrigus

Start: 350k ~ GotSave, end 23:00 Euro time, 11/9 Insta: no Start after the first offer, last 48 hours.
  12. NamelessHero27

WTS epic Ferrothorn

Best Offer: 700k by MackTheSnakee. End 12:45 euro time, 30/8 no insta. Auction will last 48 hours since the first offer. Sold 1m
  13. NamelessHero27

WTS Almost Perfect Hippowdon

BO: 10m by Samu94. End 23/7, 22:40 European time. No insta. Auction will start after the first offer and will last 48 hours.
  14. NamelessHero27

WTB Draw/Forum Signature

Hi. I would like to buy a Draw of my npc in game whit 6 poke, paying in Red Server money. :Grin: I would like it in something similar to a manga style (like the pokemon manga), in a location of your choice like a forest or something like that. :Grin: This is my npc: The poke are...
  15. NamelessHero27

WTS Epic Conkeldurr

Start: Epic Tyranitar (aka 2m) from Nasulelijah Insta: 3,5m ends 14:00 11/3 middle europe time.
  16. NamelessHero27

WTS Shiny Spinda

Offer me.
  17. NamelessHero27

WTS Epic Dragonite - Added start price

Auction will last 24 hrs. Start Price: 4 m. Insta: 5m.
  18. NamelessHero27

PizzaLovers Daycare service / NEW SERVICE: Loyal card

Welcome to PizzaLovers daycare shop. :Grin: We can do Level Up and Full Ev train. Here is the prices: Level up: Ev training: Rules: 1 - If you want a quick service, you have to say it before. 2 - If you don't log in for 2 weeks after the service is done, your poke is gone...
  19. NamelessHero27

WTS Adamant H.A. Talonflame [TRADED]

waiting for offer.