• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. B

Looking for a guild of age 18-

I,am Looking for a guild blue server with friendly mates . hours:95+ favourite poke:Dragonite and kyogre badges:8kanto 8johto 6hoenn I am avalable on discord my tag on discord:Blue1234567#1513
  2. B

Looking for a guild of 18-

I,am Looking for a guild blue server with friendly mates . hours:95+ favourite poke:Dragonite and kyogre badges:8kanto 8johto 6hoenn I am avalable on discord my tag on discord:Blue1234567#1513
  3. B

Please tell me

If we increase our computer ram by our own is it illigal? And how to increase ram if it is not illigal ?
  4. B

Looking for a new made guild in blue server

Hello my name in revolution is Blue1234567 and I am looking for a new made guild with at least 5 members. adout me:- playing time:80hours favourite pokemon:Dragonite Goal: to be the best water and dragon master my position: I have defeated johto elite 4 anything more if you want to know just...
  5. B

Looking for a new made guild in blue server

Hello my name in revolution is Blue1234567 and I am looking for a new made guild with at least 5 members. adout me:- playing time:80hours favourite pokemon:Dragonite Goal: to be the best water and dragon master my position: I have defeated johto elite 4 anything more if you want to know just...
  6. B

looking for a guild please join me

I am looking for a good guild I have playing time 40+ , kanto region completed and I have defeated jhoto elite 4 please make me one of you :Frown: :thanks:
  7. B

Need active guild . please join me (blue server)

please join me in a guild :Frown: I have playing time 40+ and kanto region completed jhoto have 8 badges having discord but learning to use it :thanks: I hope to get a guild soon :Angel: