• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. Rider

Are you kidding me?

PRO client change should not grant you any issue that would only affect during battles. But mind elaborating which sort of error it appeared? Does any pop-up message appear? Does it disconect? This could relate also to your computer, permissions and internet aswell.
  2. Rider

PRO Award 2017

MEMBER CATEGORY Smartest: Chappy Friendliest: Iriztha Funniest: Scorpia Coolest: Ayukura Comeback Player of the Year: MecanoJilano Most Talkative: Gongon/ Iriztha Most Trustworthy: Won't name because I would put too many people here, but I will give the most trustworthy vote to: Solo. Most...
  3. Rider

Cocktail Bar Huge Giveaway (Red server)

35, edited cus all numbers before taken :( EDIT PART 2: If I win I will post a selfie.
  4. Rider

Don't Let The Staff Say Zero!

dont mind me, im testing :) 11 :Heart-eyes:
  5. Rider

Another Awesome Nintendo Switch Giveaway!

https://prnt.sc/fe1ctc I want a switch, across the years I have been mastering my art of throwing stuff at my walls, now i miss the tools to work with it and I think the Switch would be perfect for it as I can use it in multi forms, throwing the controllers, throwing the console, throwing...
  6. Rider

Exclusive PRO Giveaway - Nintendo Switch

Name: Ridersempai Country: Portugal <3 Reason: The gimmick around that console, the games and the portable part makes everything be one of the best consoles I saw so far as my usage/interest would go. Seems extremely fun to play with friends and in parties :D (also, but not least, would use it...
  7. Rider

Last person to respond on this thread wins

Thank you. Can I win now? :Grin:
  8. Rider

Meme Fight

9. Rider

7? :Heart:
  10. Rider

someone has to start over, 1 test :v
  11. Rider

Unity Guild Shop (updated)

Glaceon sold, ty for buying :)
  12. Rider

5! :kiss:
  13. Rider

Item Maniac

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ Hello everyone, I decided to do this guide since I have been seeing a lot of people doing questions around what nuggets and mushrooms serves and there wasn't a actual guide about it yet. This way I can also give back to the community and PRO! :RowletHeart: So...
  14. Rider

Talonflame sold
  15. Rider

Short Absense.

Welcome back Shane :Heart:
  16. Rider

Tips on Forum Tools

Great post and very usefull! :Grin: Thank you for the help Oldtomato :Angel:
  17. Rider

Bump, bumps everywhere :Grin:
  18. Rider

Milotic sold, sorry for my delay.
  19. Rider

Pokemon moves

For easy access ingame, like JollyolNathan said: Also you can search those and many other, in depth, informations about pokemons in this websites: Bulbapedia Smogon Serebii Hope i was able to help you :Angel: