• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. 6

Can admins take away a level as a one time deal?

Staff can evolve your Pokemon at lvl 100, but that doesn't happen through "taking away a level". Try this: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=70012
  2. 6

Run in the Darkrai [HELP ME]

Nope, you ded
  3. 6

How to get Darkrai

Apparently it is possible to obtain a Master Ball while on the island Integer talking about it: If you have any further information, feel free to post it
  4. 6

How to get Darkrai

Then you have to be missing one of the other requirements.
  5. 6

How to get Darkrai

UPDATE: It has now been confirmed by staff that the hour requirement is at 100h - it was previously at 200h but has been reduced
  6. 6

Ban Crawdaunt

I want Bidoof banned. Moody is 2 stronk. I agree on Crawdaunt being banned - it is clearly a busted crustacean.
  7. 6

How to get Darkrai

Any news by now?
  8. 6

How to get Darkrai

Are you 100% certain that you finished the Halloween quest? Meaning that you had that final talk with all 3 mayors in Murky Town? Also beating Kaguya/Zetsu might be part of that requirement, I don't have any confirmation on that yet.
  9. 6

How to get Darkrai

How many hours do you have ingame so far? Given that this is the only requirement we don't have an exact number on I'm assuming it has to do with that.
  10. 6

How to get Darkrai

Are you sure you fulfill every other requirement?
  11. 6

How to get Darkrai

Just a small update; the time window of 0:00 AM to 2:00 AM seems to pretty much be confirmed by now.
  12. 6

How to get Darkrai

Yes, you need to be done with Sinnoh.
  13. 6

How to get Darkrai

There appears to be a time window during which you can enter; from what I've heard so far it's between 0:00AM and 2:00AM ingame time.
  14. 6

How to get Darkrai

Yes, I used one myself! :)
  15. 6

How to get Darkrai

A guide on how to get Darkrai during the Halloween event of 2017 Requirements: - At least 100h played - Finish part 1 of the event from what I was told by players so far, this includes beating Kaguya but not Zetsu - Finish main story (Until Sinnoh) - Only catchable during 0:00AM to 2:00AM...
  16. 6

[Yellow] Shiny Lapras

I'll bid 9.3m.
  17. 6

SOLD

Re: Epic Halloween Pikachu <t>- bump -</t>
  18. 6

SOLD

SOLD.
  19. 6

Shiny Pokemon Sale - Blue and Yellow server edition

You didn't include Lapras in the first spoiler, might wanna fix that.
  20. 6

Growing Ghosts; The Graveyard Conundrum

6head / Yellow 1.The pokemon that is really 108 entities? That's Spiritomb. 2. Where did Halloween originate from? From a Celtic harvest festival known as Samhain. 3. How many Ghost Type pokemon were introduced in generation 5? There were 9 new ghosts. 4. What type has ghost not yet been...