• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. 6

How to get Darkrai

A guide on how to get Darkrai during the Halloween event of 2017 Requirements: - At least 100h played - Finish part 1 of the event from what I was told by players so far, this includes beating Kaguya but not Zetsu - Finish main story (Until Sinnoh) - Only catchable during 0:00AM to 2:00AM...
  2. 6

SOLD

SOLD.
  3. 6

Can be closed

Sold.
  4. 6

Epic Liepard

Auctioning my cat Start: 200k Insta: To be added soon. CO: -
  5. 6

Can be closed

--------------
  6. 6

Can be closed.

Didn't want to sell it at first, but eventually decided to do it: I'm auctioning my Aipom. CO: - Start is 3m; the insta price is at 7m.
  7. 6

Can be closed.

I'm selling my squid: Start: 300k Insta: 1m CO: NoPistons 350k
  8. 6

Can be closed

Selling those two: CO: SOLD INGAME CO: - 50k start for each.
  9. 6

Got rewarded twice

Hey, when you guys held that big tournament a few months ago that rewarded the legendary dogs I ended up on third place on Yellow and got my rewards from Daeon in-game (a 60day MS). I ended up not playing for a few months and when I logged back in today I found out that another GM had given me...
  10. 6

Can be closed

-----
  11. 6

Can be closed

Selling my monkey. Start: 700k CO: -
  12. 6

PVP Tentacruel [Ended]

I'm selling my squid. bulehoror wins with 900k
  13. 6

[SOLD]

- sold to Vmrock456 for the insta price of 1m -
  14. 6

SOLD

Auctioning those 2 cuties: Start on Aerodactyl is 800k; Insta at 2m // CO: Start on Bergmite is 100k. // CO: 500k by Derching
  15. 6

Can't get into the game

Hey, I'm having trouble getting back onto the server. The server was lagging earlier and I attempted a relog, which resulted in me being unable to log on since. The client keeps telling me "User already logged in" which - of course - isn't the case. Thankful for any help!
  16. 6

[Sold]

Selling my Calamaris. Dacs95 wins with 750k
  17. 6

Careful HA Gligar

Selling this: Start 200k Insta 1.5m CO: 250k Shaqus
  18. 6

Looking for a PvP-Gengar

Hey! As the title says, I am currently looking for a good Gengar. I am searching for a timid nature, 31 IVs in speed and spatk and decent (meaning 20+) IVs in the other stats. Depending on how good it is overall, I'm willing to pay up to 6m.
  19. 6

Refighting the Legendaries

I wanted to ask how exactly the refighting works; can I defeat and refight the legendaries infinitely often? Also, how long is the cooldown on the boss fight that resets them, is it 2 weeks as with the other bosses? Please only answer me if you know it for sure, as it isn't something that I...
  20. 6

Selling some epics

Insta 1m // CO: 200k kiirit0 Insta 1m // CO: 400k kiirit0 Insta 1m // CO: Insta 2m // CO: 450k patopelele Reserving the right to decline any trade. Starting with 200k on all of them.