• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. S

server caiu

Hello roumlosts, I apologize for any inconvenience, Blue was down for maintenance I hope this helps you solve your issue.
  2. S

cant download the game

Hello jhaydenite, I apologize for the inconvenience. Please re-try downloading the Android Version again and let us know if it works also make sure that any other versions of PRO are deleted. Out of date client or Cannot download Download the latest client version here. Due to technical...
  3. S

Problem with the game

Hi Tknblues, Here are some tutorials on how to install DirectX 3D Settings for Nvidia 3D Settings for AMD I hope this helps you solve your issue.
  4. S

Restore Pokemon Megathread

Re: Need help <r><QUOTE author="NorikoSakai" post_id="405615" time="1499094227" user_id="1672846"><s> </e></QUOTE> -Moved to Proper Forum-</r>
  5. S

Heiach's Pinkan Island Quest Playthrough!

Re: Commands <r><QUOTE author="Mysteriousguy10" post_id="405540" time="1499084658" user_id="1689784"><s> </e></QUOTE> Here is the Pinkan Island Guide and please stop spamming the forums with the same message.</r>
  6. S

New Here

Welcome! :)
  7. S

Hiya

Welcome to PRO!
  8. S

Hi, I'm new here :)

Welcome! :Crazy:
  9. S

Hi everyone.

Welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your stay!
  10. S

New but Old School

Welcome :) and enjoy your game :Angel:
  11. S

PRO Launcher

-Merged Both of the same post into one, to remove spam- :etc:
  12. S

Lost pokemons bug

-Moved to Proper Forum-
  13. S

Question about Accounts and PvP

-Moved to Proper Forum-
  14. S

PRO Launcher

Hello fallifoxi, PRO use to have a launcher but it was discontinued due to some technical limitations. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  15. S

Lost last day progress

No, Restoring a Pokémon is if you release it, losing the Pokémon from a Rollback isn't retrievable. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  16. S

Lost last day progress

Lost by crash issues Including disconnections and rollbacks Some times when the game crashes/stuck, you might lose your a bit of your progress. Keep in mind that game is in BETA and crashes can happen any time. You will not be given anything you lost in a rollback/crash/stuck as it's...
  17. S

Lost last day progress

Hi guys, There were server side issues on both Red and Blue that needed maintenance. I apologize for any inconvenience.
  18. S

Jackon bug new players

Hi DNMLG, This isn't a bug, that was a one time battle where you beat him and advance. If you lose to Jackson then you will have to return to Pallet Town and ask his mom to come and move him. His house is the one next to yours. If you beat Jackson then you are free to move on to Viridian Forest...
  19. S

stuck in jhoto area map on android

Hello Togeez, To close the map on the android at the upper right corner of the map there is a grey X there just poke that Good Luck and Enjoy your game! :)
  20. S

nincada wrong evolution

Hello milleniumpuzzle, Unfortunately, staff cannot unevolve Pokémon so any evolution is final, nor can staff lower a Pokémon level, so if it needs to level up to evolve and reaches level 100 there is nothing that can be done and it won't be able to. You will need to make sure every requirement...