• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. Eldir

My maps!

These are great! I'd tell you to vist our discord mapping channel but you already do :Harold: The only suggestion I have is to add more grass/ground details(i.e., Wild grass, flowers, etc...) Can't wait to see what's next!
  2. Eldir

new mapper

Hi, so after you download the tiles and software you will need to extract the tilesheet images and put them into the editor. I recently awnsered a topic on how to do this: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/how-do-i-start-mapping.117734/ Hopefully this is of use! Can't wait...
  3. Eldir

How do i start mapping?

Hi, first of all I'd like to say I'm happy that you are showing an interest in mapping. Now about the tiles: First you want to make sure the images are extracted properly After they are extracted you want to go to the top left corner and press "file" than hover over "new" and select "new...
  4. Eldir

Neji87's Maps

Very well done, I would recommend that you visit the mapping channel of our official discord of you haven't already. I would love to see more.
  5. Eldir

Leaving PRO

Take care and good luck to you.
  6. Eldir

Vermillion City Radio?

Hi there. This area is for submiting applications for the ongoing mapper recruitment. Here is a link to the recruitment topic https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/open-mapper.111284/ p.s. The radio has not function iirc. Have a great day Locked
  7. Eldir

Three years late introduction!

Happy birthday and welcome as well :]
  8. Eldir

New Area in Johto + Item Recycler.

Good job :D
  9. Eldir

My Farewell Thread

Take care mate, you will be missed.
  10. Eldir

Hai Everyone pls take care of me

Welcome to PRO!
  11. Eldir

Trainers Valley Revamped!

Good work everyone! Hope you all enjoy it!
  12. Eldir

Goodbye

Take care
  13. Eldir

A summer player

Welcome back!
  14. Eldir

Hello~

Welcome to PRO!
  15. Eldir

Count to 1000!

16. Eldir