• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Search results

1. Shamac

Name Change and Account Reset

. . ★ Hello everyone, and wish you are having a delightful weekend! We will make renaming and resetting accounts possible for those who want it, but only if they meet certain requirements (listed below). The Renaming/Resetting topic is closed since Monday the 3rd of September 2018 ...
  2. Shamac

Well, this is it for Shamac :)

Lately, I have been working more and more, with both my first and second job. PRO was an amazing experience with amazing people together, not only was an amazing game, I have found amazing friends. I really do believe I wouldn't be able to find such good friends and with such wonderful people if...
  3. Shamac

PvP Results, December 2017

Hello again everyone! I'd like to thank everyone again for giving PRO a competitive PvP environment. On behalf of the staff team, I'd like to congratulate each player and guild who reached the top ladders! We wish you all the best in the next season! REWARDS 1st place from each will receive...
  4. Shamac

Halloween started!

___________________________________________________________ EDIT:
  5. Shamac

Shiny Pokemon Sale - Blue and Yellow server edition

Hello everyone! Today I have a pleasure to announce that we will have a Shiny pokemon sale equal to the one that happened in Red server a few months ago. You will be able to find the topics in: Shiny Pokémon - Blue subforum and Shiny Pokémon - Yellow subforum. Each server will have the same...
  6. Shamac

[Blue] Shiny Turtwig

Auction rules: -The following pokemons are to be bought with Pokedollars only. -No false bidding. Each bid will be monitored. -Do not bid unless you have the money. No "I'll get it before the end of the auction." -You may only bid on a maximum of three Pokemon at a time. If you are outbid, you...
  7. Shamac

[Blue] Shiny Treecko

Auction rules: -The following pokemons are to be bought with Pokedollars only. -No false bidding. Each bid will be monitored. -Do not bid unless you have the money. No "I'll get it before the end of the auction." -You may only bid on a maximum of three Pokemon at a time. If you are outbid, you...
  8. Shamac

[Blue] Shiny Snivy

9. Shamac

[Blue] Shiny Piplup

10. Shamac

[Blue] Shiny Oshawott

11. Shamac

[Blue] Shiny Lapras

12. Shamac

[Blue] Shiny Goomy

13. Shamac

[Blue] Shiny Fennekin

14. Shamac

[Blue] Shiny Deino

15. Shamac

[Blue] Shiny Chimchar

16. Shamac

[Blue] Shiny Beldum

17. Shamac

[Yellow] Shiny Turtwig

18. Shamac

[Yellow] Shiny Treecko

19. Shamac

[Yellow] Shiny Snivy

20. Shamac

[Yellow] Shiny Piplup