• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Silver Server CAP'S DESIGN SHOP

captainwestenra

Newbie Trainer
Total likes

More works were added to the first post.
In honor of the site's new design, first four members who post here get a free avatar and fanbar!
Use the same request template, I just won't charge for the avatar and fanbar order from the next four posts. You don't have to order anything else if you don't want to nor do you have to be from a specific server if you're just asking for the free stuff since there isn't the need for a money transaction.
:RowletHeart:

Last edited:

multiblade80004

Suspended
Suspended
Total likes
o 3 o Well since no one has posted anything, I might as well be the first to get a free avatar~
type: [ ] avatar
theme: : Some sort of Nature/Forest Like?
character/pokemon: Gogoat
sizes: It's an avatar, so I'll leave it to you
description: non :o

Levu

Rookie Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes
Hi, i have seen ur works and i want a good banner so let me leave my request here :3
Type:Banner
Theme:sky with some clouds
Character:Well i dont know if i can ask u but my personal favourite pokes are shinies, so if it isnt a big request i want a mega shiny pidgeot and a shiny gyarados
Desc. :My name (LeviX12)
(i know the shinies and the mega is hard so i pay more, like 350k if you can do me this special request :)
Sizes:Leave it for you
Image:also leave it for you
Have a nice day

Xaious

Youngster
Total likes
Hey hope I'm part of the first four with this request for freebies :D Really impressed with your work
theme: : Mmm, not sure, maybe a bit shadowy?
character/pokemon: Liepard
sizes: It's an avatar, so I'll leave it to you
description: non :o

captainwestenra

Newbie Trainer
Total likes
Type: Banner
Theme:sky with some clouds
Character:Well i dont know if i can ask u but my personal favourite pokes are shinies, so if it isnt a big request i want a mega shiny pidgeot and a shiny gyarados
Desc. :My name (LeviX12)
[...]
Small changes, I really hope you don't mind me not using the sky blue colors, but it never seemed to match the pokemon's colors. Hope you enjoy it! Thank you for ordering :RowletHeart:

captainwestenra

Newbie Trainer
Total likes
Hey hope I'm part of the first four with this request for freebies :D Really impressed with your work
theme: : Mmm, not sure, maybe a bit shadowy?
character/pokemon: Liepard
There you go :D Thank you for your kind words, hope you like it :RowletHeart: