• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

WIP CHEAP POKEMON BOSS GUIDE

Ta7esh

Rookie Trainer
Pumpkin is easy if u have volcarona just take down shuckle with and ludicolo i do 3 quivers on ratata and i sweep however misty was just send a foretress with toxic then sweep milotic with poli hypnosis and take it down using bulk up after u defeat milo and half gyara use fero with leach seed that should be it going to toge go for gyara with ice fang and get back to fero after it

Necrogimp

Newbie Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Hey it will be a good a idea to describe a strat for the hard difficulty in boss.
Like using memento with a prankster poke and then put a poke that can be setup like snorlax reuniclus clefable.

DerEincremer69

Youngster
PRO Member
Donator
Do you recommend building this team for the story + endgame. Since it is so easy to build

laserquest

Youngster
Just a tip, idk if garchomp counts(i found it pretty quickly), but addy/jolly chomp with swords dance can sweep bruno with a little hazard damage. It worked everytime I tried, just a strategy

kirssten

Suspended
Suspended
PRO Member
Donator
does those pokemon hmm lets say wingull and clefable needs to be with those abilites? clefa with unaware and wingull with drizzle? i got a pretty nice one clefable but with magic guard