Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Evolution & Deleveling Request Megathread

RohitDalvi

Newbie Trainer
My marill is lv 100 and cannot be leveled up ...all becoz of my brother..he didnt gave him happiness required and it was a azurill but i did it marill can you help me evolve it in to azumarill.
Ign RohitDalvi
Server silver
Time Gmt 4-6am and 8-11

Solved ingame; enjoy! :EeveeShy: - Calahan

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Eric66

Rookie Trainer
PRO Member
Hello. Im on gold server ing name:Eric66 GMT+1 I dont know if its possible to evolve my rotom.

Deleveled as requested here and in game. Have fun! - Saphirr

In-game name: Kizukimaru
Server: Gold
GMT Timezone: GMT-7

Hi, my prinplup is lvl 100 and I need to evolve it into empoleon. I am available around 6:00pm-8:00pm on weekdays and anytime on weekends, GMT-7. Thank you!

Has been solved in-game; enjoy! :RowletHeart: —Astraea

Etcchi

Newbie Trainer
In-game name:Etcchi
Server:Silver
GMT Timezone: GMT-4 Eastern Standard Time
Will be available all night, 9pm-8am ish

Accidentally leveled my poliwag to 100, thinking it had only 3 evos not 4. Just need to evo to its 2nd evo so I can trade evo it to Politoed.
Easiest way to get ahold of me is through discord Etcchi#0053 I am in the PRO Discord too. Thanks in advance!
Helped over Discord - shaui

kalash99

Suspended
Suspended
In game name: kalash99
Server: silver
GMT: +5:30 (India)
Hello I accidentally lvl uped my sneasel to lvl100 and now I'm unable to evolve it to weavile. It will be great help from the staff if I get my sneasel evolve into weavile. I will be available in game from 8:00 a.m or if I'm offline you can contact me on discord @kalash99#3117. It will be great if you do so.

Solved ingame, Be more careful next time! :RowletHeart: -Shary

Phayed

Youngster
IGN: Phayed
Server: Silver
CST
I'm available for the next 2 hours if someone could please help.
I have a Kirlia that needs to be evolved into Gardevoir

Delevled to 99

BakBeast

Newbie Trainer
Hey could I get help evolving my Sneasel into a Weavile, i thought it did not require a level up but apparently it does

In-game name: BakBeast
GMT Timezone: GMT+2

You pokemon its now Level 99, Be more careful next time! :RowletHeart: -Shary

BakBeast

Newbie Trainer
Hey could I get help evolving my Sneasel into a Weavile, i thought it did not require a level up but apparently it does

In-game name: BakBeast
GMT Timezone: GMT+2
My discord tag is BakBeast#1438 , available for the rest of the night (couple hrs) for sure