• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Gastly/Aron/Eevee inside

Status
Not open for further replies.

gunsterxz

Youngster
Donator
Total likes
Re: Gastly/Aron/Tyranitar/Eevee Epic/Good inside

<t>seller in game backed out :(<br/>
<br/>
so 550k from me again (yay everything's back to normal! ^^)</t>

gunsterxz

Youngster
Donator
Total likes

<t>650k :)</t>

supercutebbg

Suspended
Suspended
Donator
Total likes

<t>50k for gastly</t>

josethekid

Youngster
Total likes

<t>this guy is a horrible seller he asked me to offer on his aron then says nty the price was already set at 50k. i asked him why would u say too offer then, he then said " for the price raises up to 60k cause i dont like u" well ok then bud enjoy ur aron</t>

Kartofelek

Youngster
Total likes
josethekid said:
[post]247897[/post] this guy is a horrible seller he asked me to offer on his aron then says nty the price was already set at 50k. i asked him why would u say too offer then, he then said " for the price raises up to 60k cause i dont like u" well ok then bud enjoy ur aron
lel i just came to make an update and i saw this post
what can i say that guy is just like his nick say but there should be added liar at the end
he askd me about price that was already listed as 50k so i askd what can he offer just of curiosity he easly cut price in half coz hes boss here
when i told him that wa already listed as 50k and im rising it as 60k just for him coz of that "offer" he started to call me racist and blame lel quite funny situation
sorry for that hard off top tho ;D

josethekid

Youngster
Total likes
ur a funny dude but how can i be a liar if everything i just wrote u just admitted to doing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.