• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Heyllow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethosa

Youngster
Total likes
Hey! I'm Jean :) My IGN is Ethosa feel free to add me (I play on the Red server)!
I'm 17 and I've been playing Pokemon for as long as I can remember (does anyone know that old-school online Poke game called PokemonCrater LOL), & I don't know why I've just recently heard of PRO. Probably won't be that frequent of a player because college. I'm a girl but my game avatar is a boy because I failed to notice the gender option at the corner before confirming.

Hehe, nice to meet you all. :kiss:

Tiarra

Veteran Trainer
Donator
Total likes
Ethosa said:
[post]266224[/post] Hey! I'm Jean :) My IGN is Ethosa feel free to add me (I play on the Red server)!
I'm 17 and I've been playing Pokemon for as long as I can remember (does anyone know that old-school online Poke game called PokemonCrater LOL), & I don't know why I've just recently heard of PRO. Probably won't be that frequent of a player because college. I'm a girl but my game avatar is a boy because I failed to notice the gender option at the corner before confirming.

Hehe, nice to meet you all.
Hey Ethosa ! Welcome to PRO, enjoy your stay here :Smile:

mysteries

Suspended
Suspended
Total likes
well like others said WELCOME TO PRO gudluck on ur story:)
anyway theres a item in coins shop called magic mirror it can be changed ur avatar..u can buy it using coins or buy it in other player
gudluck again:)

Rider

Rookie Trainer
Total likes
welcome to PRO, feel free to pm me ingame if you have any question :D

Status
Not open for further replies.