• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Staff Guides -- How to beat Kanto E4 --

Antsres

Youngster
Total likes
Question Is this guide outdated? Because Gengar dont have Leviate as ability anymore since the latest 2018 update. Or it really doesnt matter?

Nepehewmoon

Youngster
Total likes
I
Good guide, but I'd like to share some of my experience. I used a level 94 Gengar to beat Elite 4.

Gengar @Leftovers
Timid
252 SpA/252 Spd/06HP
Thunderbolt
ShadowBall
Psychic
Dark Pulse

For Lorelei, I used thunderbolt in them all, except for Slowbro and Jynx. For these I prefer Stabed Super Efective Shadow Ball.

For Bruno I just used Psychic in them all.

For Aghata I used ShadowBall in Ghosts Pokémon. For Everything else Psychic and Thunderbolt.

For Lance I used Psychic and Thunderbolt in everyone. Same for Gary.

Itens I used 3 Revives, 5 Max Potions and some Leppa Berries.
I have trying for long time I have a lvl98 Gengar but I'm not able to defeat Lance's Dragonite with either shadow ball/ psychic attack and I have ice beam on gayrados but he can't last on Dragonites attack

ncolli12

Youngster
Donator
Total likes
i have a lvl 90 gengar 80 gyrados 74 charizard and i cannot get past lance and earthquake

Doctordonk

Youngster
Total likes
I'd like to add, Magnemite with sturdy + thunderwave saved my butt against M gengar. (mine's level 24)

Just used him to revive my haunter and paralyze to help outspeed the gengar

Last edited:

zilrob18

Youngster
Donator
Total likes
Has E4 been buffed since this? My lvl 86 Gengar can't 1 hit any of Lorelei's pokemon.
It depends for example your poke iv´s and check the sp atk the more is this value the more it will hit