• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Just rumors, r-right?

Gawerty

Advanced Trainer
Donator
Joined
Mar 28, 2015
Messages
358
Total likes
2
Age
21
Location
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
thejollypear said:
[post]285132[/post] I heard gawerty is from a planet out far from our knowledge, a alien sent to kill us all.
I can neither confirm nor deny this accusation.

I heard that thejollypear is the first on my list. *Evil grin.*
 

thejollypear

Master Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
1,280
Total likes
3
Location
Ilex Forest.
Gawerty said:
[post]285350[/post]
thejollypear said:
[post]285132[/post] I heard gawerty is from a planet out far from our knowledge, a alien sent to kill us all.
I can neither confirm nor deny this accusation.

I heard that thejollypear is the first on my list. *Evil grin.*

B-but I'm a jolly pear :PiplupCry:
 

Tolley

Advanced Trainer
Joined
Jul 20, 2016
Messages
382
Total likes
0
Age
25
Location
United Kingdom
thejollypear said:
[post]285351[/post]
Gawerty said:
[post]285350[/post]
thejollypear said:
[post]285132[/post] I heard gawerty is from a planet out far from our knowledge, a alien sent to kill us all.
I can neither confirm nor deny this accusation.

I heard that thejollypear is the first on my list. *Evil grin.*

B-but I'm a jolly pear :PiplupCry:
I heard he's actually a Psyduck, not a Pear. :Shocked:
 

Nathan

aka Letrix
Donator
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
2,178
Total likes
30
Age
19
Location
Lake of Rage
Tolley said:
[post]289297[/post] I heard he's actually a Psyduck, not a Pear.
I heard that Tolley uses vitamins to do all his EV training :devil:
 

thejollypear

Master Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Joined
Aug 8, 2016
Messages
1,280
Total likes
3
Location
Ilex Forest.
JollyolNathan said:
[post]289321[/post] I heard that Tolley uses vitamins to do all his EV training
I heard nathan's neck is really as big as his avatars. :devil:
 
S

SugarRed9

Guest
thejollypear said:
[post]289520[/post]
JollyolNathan said:
[post]289321[/post] I heard that Tolley uses vitamins to do all his EV training
I heard nathan's neck is really as big as his avatars. :devil:
I heard that Jolly is planning to steal yo girl. :Smile:
 

Nathan

aka Letrix
Donator
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
2,178
Total likes
30
Age
19
Location
Lake of Rage
thejollypear said:
[post]290083[/post] I heard smoes is mean, he won't give up his shines
Someone told me that TheJollyPear is actually JollyOlly on a new account :confused:
 
Top