• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Gold Server Looging in problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajkkapadia

Newbie Trainer
Total likes
I downloaded the new halloween version but I can't log in. Is the server not working or is it some other problem?

sandyuu

Youngster
Total likes
me to , can not connect to the server. what should i do now

Charismo

Veteran Trainer
Donator
Total likes
Servers are down. They will release a new client today, after they resolve some bugs.

Fluffles

Former Staff
Former Staff
Total likes
I downloaded the new halloween version but I can't log in. Is the server not working or is it some other problem?
Hi there. Sorry for the inconvenience. The servers are currently down due to a maintenance for the new update. Unfortunately, there is no Estimated Time as to when they'll be up. Also, please refrain from asking regarding server status here as it is against the General Support Rules. Furthermore, there are several visual bugs that come with the Android Client and therefore it's been removed. You can keep an eye out in #announcements of our Official PRO Discord for when it's fixed and when the servers are up.

As this is a known issue, and I can’t offer you much of a fix as of now, I’ll now be locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.