• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

New Here

AkbarMusafir

Youngster
Total likes
Just started, throw me some tips and advice. Lets all just get along.

Peace.

JackTheRip32

Youngster
Total likes
Welcome man, The best advice I can give you is Play hard level up meet new people and enjoy the game. Any issues you have just let a staff member know.
Hope you enjoy the game Bud!!!

Xirtrix

Suspended
Suspended
Total likes
Welcome to PRO! I do hope you enjoy your stay here!

Fluffles

Former Staff
Former Staff
Total likes
Welcome, hope you enjoy! There aren't really too many tips to give. I believe the best one I can offer you is to avoid evolving your pokemon for as long as possible because this way, they'd be easier to level up. Also, please check our PRO General Information for Basic Mechanics in PRO. For the story, feel free to check out our Kanto Walkthrough and the walkthroughs for other regions in our Quest Walkthrough sub-forum.

Feel free to ask any further questions in General Support!

SheilaDaniels

Youngster
Total likes
Hello, everyone Well, I am also new here, one thing to get open with all is to introduce. I am Sheila and I like reading, playing online series and many more.
I also like to play the game especially the simulation and shooter video game. Just for the curiosity what other game are you guys playing?