Pokemon Revolution Online Forum

Hello prospective trainer, and welcome to PRO! Register your account today and become one of our members. Once signed in, you'll be able to fully enjoy the PRO experience. Create your own topics and posts and introduce yourself to the community!

• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

New Here

Welcome man, The best advice I can give you is Play hard level up meet new people and enjoy the game. Any issues you have just let a staff member know.
Hope you enjoy the game Bud!!!

Fluffles

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome, hope you enjoy! There aren't really too many tips to give. I believe the best one I can offer you is to avoid evolving your pokemon for as long as possible because this way, they'd be easier to level up. Also, please check our PRO General Information for Basic Mechanics in PRO. For the story, feel free to check out our Kanto Walkthrough and the walkthroughs for other regions in our Quest Walkthrough sub-forum.

Feel free to ask any further questions in General Support!

Hello, everyone Well, I am also new here, one thing to get open with all is to introduce. I am Sheila and I like reading, playing online series and many more.
I also like to play the game especially the simulation and shooter video game. Just for the curiosity what other game are you guys playing?