• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

poke problem

Aalbiel

Youngster
Total likes
ı give my marill for ev training but my marill is hoenn poke and that guy dont beat johto elite four and my poke locked on his computer pls helpme my nickname in game Vural and that guys name Fakethunder

Aalbiel

Youngster
Total likes

that marill is my ot by the way adamant

huge power

Last edited:

Necro

Discord Moderator
Discord Moderator
Contributor
Total likes
if that marill was tradeable then that means it was caught in either johto or kanto because if it was caught in hoenn then he couldnt accept the trade. that individual would have to beat johto to unlock the pokemon that were caught in kanto or johto for you to get your marill back.

Reeselover3

Rookie Trainer
PRO Member
Total likes
if that marill was tradeable then that means it was caught in either johto or kanto because if it was caught in hoenn then he couldnt accept the trade. that individual would have to beat johto to unlock the pokemon that were caught in kanto or johto for you to get your marill back.
Actually you can accept trades from regions you havent entered .. I havent started sinnoh yet and a friend gave me a sinnoh pokemon that's been locked in PC still