• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Returning Player

SyIphie

Youngster
Total likes
I started a newbie, left a newbie and will start again as a newbie. Hope i make friends here.

In game name: Syiphie
Server: Gold

Mercurius

Staff member
Total likes
Welcome back my good friend. I do hope you enjoy your stay as PRO always welcome old members with open arms.

SyIphie

Youngster
Total likes
Thank you Cobra and thank you Mercurius :> I left right after starting cause I got sick but its nice to have people welcome you back :RowletHeart:

Have a lot to work around with since im not a very good pokemon player xD

Reeselover3

Rookie Trainer
PRO Member
Total likes
hi im also a returning player. Been wanting to find something to keep my entertainment going as other games atm has been dried out for me. Reeselover3 on Gold server aswell if you want to add me OP

Reeselover3

Rookie Trainer
PRO Member
Total likes
i do not know how to add people to friendlist other than right clicking in the chats

Reeselover3

Rookie Trainer
PRO Member
Total likes
I started a newbie, left a newbie and will start again as a newbie. Hope i make friends here.

In game name: Syiphie
Server: Gold
i found out how.... what is your timezone .. it will be easier to know what time you will be online to add you since it says you have to be online to do so