• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Silver Server Scarlet Guild Recruiting!

Blacck

Newbie Trainer
Donator
  1. What is your in-game name?- voopoo7
  2. How old are you and where are you from?-24 greek
  3. What aspect of the game do you like the most? (PvP, bosses, hunting etc.)-hunting,exp,bosses
  4. What do you want to achieve in PRO (except having fun)?-fun for sure..
  5. How did you find out about Scarlet?-about dicsord and forum...
  6. What is your discord ID (makes it easier for us to contact you)?-user name in discord: onlytrapMusic
  7. Provide a screenshot of your trainer card! -i dont know to print my name is game is (voopoo7)
I am sorry, but you don't fulfill the listed requirements at the moment. (in-game hours)
Try again when you gained some more experience!

andrewliu34

Youngster
What is your in-game name?
andrewliu34
How old are you and where are you from?
20yr from Taiwan
What aspect of the game do you like the most? (PvP, bosses, hunting etc.)
catching pokes
What do you want to achieve in PRO (except having fun)?
catch all the poke in the world
How did you find out about Scarlet?
my friend told me
What is your discord ID (makes it easier for us to contact you)?
andrewliu34
Provide a screenshot of your trainer card!

Attachments

ImTrippin

Advanced Trainer
  1. What is your in-game name? ImTrippin
  2. How old are you and where are you from? I'm 18 and from Sweden.
  3. What aspect of the game do you like the most? (PvP, bosses, hunting etc.) Pvp only.
  4. What do you want to achieve in PRO (except having fun)? I want to pvp until I get bored of the bad mmo meta once again. If I care enough to build a fun team that's viable I'll just try to get ladder if I reach a high enough win streak. I'm applying now but I don't plan on playing until 3 weeks. Looking forward to another dissapointment, I hope you'll have me :)
  5. How did you find out about Scarlet? I don't even remember, probably saw this thread on the forums and reqruited your officer for you.
  6. What is your discord ID (makes it easier for us to contact you)? Drawniel#4984
  7. Provide a screenshot of your trainer card! I don't even have time to log in and I don't think I got pro installed, you can just inspect me with the reborn bot anyway.

srbhnj99

Newbie Trainer
  1. srbhnj99
  2. 21 years old and I am from India.
  3. I like everything from pvp to ev training but the only thing I don't like is hunting. It is kind of boring...
  4. I want to be one of the most prominent PvPer in PRO.
  5. I was searching for a guild and remembered the name scarlet from some of my encounters with its players.(those were mostly trade related)...
  6. Srbhnj99#8885