• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Silver Server Scarlet Guild Recruiting!

PlasmaN

Newbie Trainer
Donator
1.PlasmaN
3.Hanging out with my mates
4.make a ton of friends

Plebstros

Youngster
  1. What is your in game name? Plebstros
  2. How old are you? 18
  3. What aspect of the game do you like the most? (PvP, bosses, hunting etc.) I really like to do hunting in this game, catching rare pokemons and then raising them for purposes like PvP or for quick story progression
  4. What do you want to achieve in PRO? Being a good pokemon hunter while also making good friends with everybody as well and possibly try to get into PvP
    here's my Discord ID as well. A Horse called Astros#9603

Attachments

MetaShadowPika

Youngster
Donator
My ign: MetaShadowPika
I´m 17 years old and
the most thing I like about the game is the feeling since it has the look of the old pokemon games but still has the new mechanics etc. integrated
and the thing I want to achieve is being in the ladder for one time :D Oh right my Discordtag is MetaShadowPika#6588 ^^

Attachments

Last edited:

Blacck

Newbie Trainer
Donator
My ign: MetaShadowPika
I´m 17 years old and
the most thing I like about the game is the feeling since it has the look of the old pokemon games but still has the new mechanics etc. integrated
and the thing I want to achieve is being in the ladder for one time :D Oh right my Discordtag is MetaShadowPika#6588 ^^

Contacted in discord!

Blacck

Newbie Trainer
Donator
  1. What is your in game name? Plebstros
  2. How old are you? 18
  3. What aspect of the game do you like the most? (PvP, bosses, hunting etc.) I really like to do hunting in this game, catching rare pokemons and then raising them for purposes like PvP or for quick story progression
  4. What do you want to achieve in PRO? Being a good pokemon hunter while also making good friends with everybody as well and possibly try to get into PvP
    here's my Discord ID as well. A Horse called Astros#9603
Contacted in discord aswell!

VINNZ

Youngster
  1. What is your in game name? Vinnz
  2. How old are you? 20
  3. What aspect of the game do you like the most? (PvP, bosses, hunting etc.) PVP and Hunting
  4. What do you want to achieve in PRO? Be better at pvping
My discord is Vinnz#8483
vinnz.png