• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

SOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epicpokemon

Newbie Trainer
Joined
Jul 10, 2016
Messages
61
Total likes
0
Re: WTS modest larvesta

<r><QUOTE author="tammanpan"><s>
tammanpan said:
</s><POST content="224745"><s>[post]</s>224745<e>[/post]</e></POST> is that a bo?<e>
</e></QUOTE>
add fr me ingame: /friend epicpokemon</r>
 

tammanpan

Newbie Trainer
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
36
Total likes
0
Re: WTS modest larvesta

<r><QUOTE author="Epicpokemon"><s>
Epicpokemon said:
</s><POST content="224906"><s>[post]</s>224906<e>[/post]</e></POST> <QUOTE author="tammanpan"><s>
tammanpan said:
</s><POST content="224745"><s>[post]</s>224745<e>[/post]</e></POST> is that a bo?<e>
</e></QUOTE>
add fr me ingame: /friend epicpokemon<e>
</e></QUOTE>
I''m online now</r>
 

Epicpokemon

Newbie Trainer
Joined
Jul 10, 2016
Messages
61
Total likes
0
Re: WTS modest larvesta

<r><QUOTE author="tammanpan"><s>
tammanpan said:
</s><QUOTE author="Epicpokemon"><s>
Epicpokemon said:
</s><POST content="224906"><s>[post]</s>224906<e>[/post]</e></POST> <QUOTE author="tammanpan"><s>
tammanpan said:
</s><POST content="224745"><s>[post]</s>224745<e>[/post]</e></POST> is that a bo?<e>
</e></QUOTE>
add fr me ingame: /friend epicpokemon<e>
</e></QUOTE>
I''m online now<e>
</e></QUOTE>
ur ingame name ?</r>
 

tammanpan

Newbie Trainer
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
36
Total likes
0
Re: WTS modest larvesta

<r><QUOTE author="Epicpokemon"><s>
Epicpokemon said:
</s><QUOTE author="tammanpan"><s>
tammanpan said:
</s><QUOTE author="Epicpokemon"><s>
Epicpokemon said:
</s><POST content="224906"><s>[post]</s>224906<e>[/post]</e></POST> <br/>
add fr me ingame: /friend epicpokemon<e>
</e></QUOTE>
I''m online now<e>
</e></QUOTE>
ur ingame name ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

tammanpan</r>
 

Epicpokemon

Newbie Trainer
Joined
Jul 10, 2016
Messages
61
Total likes
0
Re: WTS modest larvesta

<t>cant add u, /friend epicpokemon plz</t>
 

tammanpan

Newbie Trainer
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
36
Total likes
0
Re: WTS modest larvesta

<r><QUOTE author="Epicpokemon"><s>
Epicpokemon said:
</s><POST content="224920"><s>[post]</s>224920<e>[/post]</e></POST> cant add u, /friend epicpokemon plz<e>
</e></QUOTE>
i also can't add you<br/>
it said that you are not online<br/>
i will try to login again</r>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top