• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

This is it.

BlazinSwampert

Rookie Trainer
Total likes
I quit :) it was good playing this game for so much time and decimating pvp queue everytime but good things don't last do they I wanna thank my friends @EliteArigus and all the people from old origin and my old friends in helping me make the best comeback ever for 2 seasons killing the pvp scene but I quit this game now may play 10-20 pvps a season just for fun but that's it
Cya
Blazinswampert/Azumarill ;))

EliteArigus

Junior Trainer
Total likes
Farewell You were one of the depending friend i could ever ask for in the game. May u have good future ahead. Will miss ya :)

Rise

Staff member
Total likes
Farewell! I wish you luck in life.

CheefSweetLeef

Advanced Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes
I quit :) it was good playing this game for so much time and decimating pvp queue everytime but good things don't last do they I wanna thank my friends @EliteArigus and all the people from old origin and my old friends in helping me make the best comeback ever for 2 seasons killing the pvp scene but I quit this game now may play 10-20 pvps a season just for fun but that's it
Cya
Blazinswampert/Azumarill ;))
Good luck!

araragiKun

Experienced Trainer
Total likes
Just come back in PRO if u ever bored .... N yeah have a nice journey in Ur real life brudda^^ wish u the best :)