- Aug 7, 2017
- Total likes
- Mt. Moon
- PVP timer shows the remaining time now.
- Hovering the moves in battle shows a move description now.
- Pokemon in team and box have shiny sprites now.
- Badges in Trainer Card have a tooltip now.
- Android-only Comfort-feature: On many non-dragable fields it will show the tooltips now if you click on it and hold it without actually clicking.
- World Map, move descriptions in-fight and in Pokemon card, Pokedex graph, Pokedex areas, Held items and more, items in inventory excluded.
- Added a few things for the world quest.
- Updates that might be interesting for users
- Minimum happiness changed from 5 to 0.
- Reworked PM code from scratch.
/pm User1,User2work now.
- Trainer battles are not skippable anymore.
- Relogging while being in range of an NPC will not skip the NPC anymore.
- If you encounter a wild Pokemon while being in range of an NPC the NPC waits for you to finish the wild battle and fight you then.
- Reworked context menu from scratch.
- Message is now the first option in the context menu.
- Added confirmation windows for friend request, guild invite and guild kick in context menu.
- Officers also have Invite to guild in their context menu now.
- This might sound not that interesting for many users but you can drag and drop the context menu now and the client saves the distance from your mouse and the context menu. This is to prevent the context menu being broken for users that use the GUI-scaling. You might need a bit time to get used to it.
- Popups for Cut, Rock Smash and Surf were maximized to one to prevent spaming your client.
- Added Swear Filter to Game Options.
- In-game shops have a preview window now.
- Added OK button in options. Apply applies without closing options while OK applies and closes the options.
- The confirmation window when you try to run away from a shiny/form Pokemon was removed, instead of that you get a notifcation at battle start.
You cannot continue the battle before closing the notification.
- Comfort-feature: You can move your hand/mouse to move your character now in different directions.
- This means you don't have to click again to change from right to up, you just need to move your hand/mouse.
- Probably not as interesting for users
- Updated the build tools, Python and Unity to the latest versions.
- Line of sight was completely reworked from scratch.
- Staff-commands in context menu reworked from scratch.
- Reworked message box from scratch.
- Reuse script threads via thread pool.
- Fixed jump animation.
- Fixed footsteps for other players and NPCs. They were shown wrongly.
- Added missing sand tiles in footstep list.
- The bug were you had Forget in your move list while learning a new move is fixed now.
- NPCs that don't run in a circle don't bug anymore, they run the same way back they came.
- This means they won't run diagonally across the map.
- After you clicked F2, enter was kinda bugged and didn't go in the chat, that's fixed now.
/meworks in guild-chat now.
- Scripters can set shiny Pokemon sprites now.
- Scripters can give Pokemon sprites names now.
- Scripters can set and/or change NPC movespeeds now.
- All mega form sprites are added now, good job to our Artists.
- Many other small fixes and code optimizations that aren't really worth to be mentioned.