• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Well, this is it for Shamac :)

CyBeR54

Advanced Trainer
Donator
Total likes
I'm still in love with the black absol Mount.:RowletHeart: The hustle to get this mount was real! 750 games in one season. :GalladeDab:

Inspironflex

Former Staff
Former Staff
Total likes
Damn you Calahan I was going to post the same GIF T^T, now I have to use words instead.
Man you got my eyes really wet, you were here before I even joined as a player, and I didn't expect you to leave at all :PiplupCry:
PRO will never forget you. I hope this was the best decision for you and you'll be happier in your life.
Farewell buddy Rider, and thanks for everything.

Leitah

Suspended
Suspended
Total likes
I can only respect the work you put into the game, PRO will miss you for sure.
Thanks for everything

onkar

Junior Trainer
Total likes
Good luck in the real life bro, u are really amazing... You'll be missed for sure buddy

Kevinflynn

Youngster
Donator
Total likes
good bye Shamac..will miss u a lot but who am I to change ur decision ...but still I really hope to see u again...u were not only a staffs but also a guardian among all of us...:PiplupCry::PiplupCry::PiplupCry:...game will becoming boring for us old players,as like u many players r leaving...:PiplupCry::PiplupCry::PiplupCry: