• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

Well, this is it for Shamac :)

imhanjoo

Veteran Trainer
PRO Member
Donator
Total likes
:( u leaving as well?? @Rider
Thank you until now m8
It was a pleasure meeting ya hehe ^^
Hope to see ya again :RowletHeart:

Invixtus

Rookie Trainer
Donator
Total likes
Well, most of my PRO friends is nowhere to be found. Now, you decided to left too. It was kinda sad. I still have your Fennekin and will take a good care of it. Perhaps we will meet again somewhere along the line.

CobraMK

Veteran Trainer
Total likes
Bye Bye Shamac, you was a good player remember when you become staff witht his drama of your Shiny Latios in PvP. :PiplupCry:

You help me a lot in my journey since my start, i think you are one of the staff how ive got so much fun is Discord and dont care about bad opinion.

Thanks you, i cant say only a sorry cuz i have so much love for you, 2 years on staff and active in yur player account and staff, clap bro !

BYEEEEEE ! ;(

Shamac

Former Staff
Former Staff
Total likes
-snip cus we miss those
-snip again
This has been proclastinated cus for one, I try to avoid the forums, theres too many memories over here (but this you already know this). Another thing is that I really am clueless on what to say, honestly its so hard to write something without referencing so many cool, but private moments, you two have been such great friends for the longest time and myself, do not want to ever stop talking to you nor ever lose your contact (unless you continuing bullying me, then its fine :PixiuKnife:)

I still remember you two were the first CC that I promoted as a trainer. You two created the CC team that there is today, altho not only you contributed for that, you were the foundations of the team (also CC>MOD #plsdonteditthisorillcomebacktodemotewhoeverdoesit).
Nonetheless, you two are awesome, and the words you spoken here were one of the hardest to read and maintain posture (specially you ari, I've read it at work, what a rollercoaster of emotions...).

Anyways, this was way overdue, but you two deserve a reply. Also, mapping still sucks and stop putting me with that tag :PixiuShush: