• Welcome to Pokemon Revolution Online. You're currently visiting as a guest. Sign up or log in to access the whole forum and start discussions!

what level can i beat kanto elit 4 ?

jhlords2

Youngster
i am training my pokemon i do not know what pokemon to use or what leve so i am asking for your opinion. will be greatly apriciated .

Shinohara

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Coordinator
Management
PRO Member
Donator
i am training my pokemon i do not know what pokemon to use or what leve so i am asking for your opinion. will be greatly apriciated .
Hi @jklords2

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
I would like to start stating as first that generally the story can be played with any Pokémon, however the most suggested to be used are Gengar and Gyarados.
The suggested average level that your team need to have to beat the elite four is 80-85.

I hope the information given provided some help, please let me know if you have any further questions.
Have a wonderful day!

jhlords2

Youngster
Hi @jklords2

I would like to start stating as first that generally the story can be played with any Pokémon, however the most suggested to be used are Gengar and Gyarados.
The suggested average level that your team need to have to beat the elite four is 80-85.

I hope the information given provided some help, please let me know if you have any further questions.
Have a wonderful day!
Can I use a dewgong instead but thanks I will train my gengar and my alakazam to level 80-85 and I will not be using a paradox I will ev train too

jhlords2

Youngster
Hi @jklords2

Have a wonderful day!
Also my name is jhlords2 not jklords2

Shinohara

Forum Admin
Staff member
Forum Admin
Coordinator
Management
PRO Member
Donator
Can I use a dewgong instead but thanks I will train my gengar and my alakazam to level 80-85 and I will not be using a paradox I will ev train too
Hi @jhlords2

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and the misspell of your name.
Anyway, you can use even a dewgong if you prefer. There is not a real and best Pokémon to use, some is better than other yeah but all of them can be used.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
Have a wonderful day!