Spawn Editor - New Rank

Red

Hello trainers. I am proud to announce to you the latest addition to the PRO team structure, which is a Spawn Editor role. Now, allow me to explain you little more about the role itself.

- Years ago till recently, I was mainly working alone on the wild spawns. Sometimes, especially in newer times, some event and minor spawns were handled by other admins and so on. I've gone through spawning from the scratch to doing a last major spawn revision.

So why I decided to introduce a completely new role with completely new tasks set? Simply because I felt that handful of very skilled people and people with a huge capacity of the game knowledge can do some good. Especially in the areas where the end user needs them the most, which is spawning and it's optimization. I personally can't be everpresent, let alone being up to date with the end user needs. After reviewing several maps for myself I noticed a huge place for optimization and balance. The current Spawn Editor group is composed of the following people: Brannon, Prehax, Astreus and myself. Several brains are better than one, especially if you have people there who know all about the game, grinding, hunting and end-user needs. The end user cannot and must not afford a staff member that might not be up to date with the game trends, especially for the spawns.

- Spawns issues will be handled in their adequate forums where those people will moderate and solve issues reported. Some of the current agenda is to balance out Pokemon through the regions, review MS spawns and their consistency, make held items content rich and connected with the rest of the game and user needs, introduce new stuff and so on.

- Suggestions/feedbacks/requests are handled here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/97256-url

Thank you

• Like 12

As long as there are those that remember what was, there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be.